Black Friday (season) Deals

crispy4000

Plenty of other sites do wrap ups.  Let's just post some highlight deals when you come across them.

I'll start:

The-Last-of-Us-Part-II---PlayStation-4
WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

In Last of Us Part II follow Ellie and Joel while they settle down in Jackson, Wyoming. Five years after their dangerous journey across post-pandemic America, they live amongst a community of survivors. In this community they have found peace and stability, but still remember the constant threat of the infected and not so friendly survivors.

$10

Marvels-Spider-Man-Miles-Morales---PlayS
WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

Take on the mean streets of Manhattan as a new Spider-Man. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales introduces you to the rise of a new hero. In the latest adventure in the Spider-verse, teenager Miles Morales is adjusting to his new home while following in the footsteps of his mentor, Peter Parker. But when a fierce power struggle threatens to destroy his new home, the aspiring hero realizes that with great power, there must...

$20 (will upgrade free to PS5 version)

NieR-Replicant-ver.1.22474487139...---Pl
WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

In the distant future humanity is on the brink of extinction in NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139. A black scrawl disease and strange beasts threaten the world. Discover this one-of-a-kind prequel of the critically-acclaimed NieR:Automata. Now with a modern upgrade, masterfully revived visuals, a fascinating storyline and more. A young kindhearted boy makes a promise to his little sister. A thousand-year lie that...

$12.50

Halo-Infinite---Xbox-Series-X
WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

GameStop is excited to bring you Halo Infinite on Xbox One and Xbox Series X! Master Chief is back in his most epic adventure to date. Experience the ultimate gameplay and explore a stunning sci-fi world in this riveting, first person shooter video game. Halo Infinite release date Holiday 2021.

$20 (if you need to own the campaign and not sub for it)

Watch-Dogs-Legion---PlayStation-5
WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

Join the resistance in Watch Dogs: Legion on PS5. London's facing its downfall courtesy of state surveillance, private military, and organized crime. Recruit a well-rounded resistance to overthrow the opportunists ruining this once-great city. This is your chance to fight for the future. The fate of London lies with you.

$10 bomba

RDR2 on PC for under $18... if you're okay with it being an EGS key.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/red-dead-redemption-2-pc/

Lost-Judgment-----PlayStation-4
WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

Seize the truth in the latest installment of the thriller series, Lost Judgement. Akihiro Ehara is accused of groping a woman on a crowded train. Once a bystander’s video footage goes viral, there was a public outcry to demand a maximum sentence. His defense lawyer, Saori Shirosaki, has no doubt that crucial details of the situation have been overlooked, as Ehara was not even tried for the murder. She contacts detective...

$15 (free PS5 upgrade, all Xbox versions are $15 as well)

hero
WWW.NINTENDO.COM

Hunted and alone, a boy finds himself drawn into the center of a dark project. INSIDE is a dark, narrative-driven platformer combining intense action with challenging puzzles. It has been critically acclaimed for its moody art style, ambient soundtrack a…

$2 digital.  Runs well on Switch supposedly.

DRAGON-QUEST-XI-S-Echoes-of-an-Elusive-A
WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

Embark on an epic journey as you awaken your power and protect the land in Dragon Quest 11 S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition. As the Luminary, you are the hunted hero who vows to protect the land from destruction. With a ragtag band of adventurers, you'll engage in well-balanced, turn-based battles and embark on quests across the kingdom of Erdrea. Forge gear, develop party members' skills, and alter...

$10

2b9626e4-7601-4cba-bced-a546f851d1f9.cd2
WWW.WALMART.COM

Tomorrow Buy LG 55" Class UP7050 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV - 55UP7050PUJ at Walmart.com

$298 

or

be48e5bf-2535-4a4e-bb96-36b51363ce22.c24
WWW.WALMART.COM

Buy onn. 40” Class FHD (1080P) LED Roku Smart TV (100097810) at Walmart.com

$98

I would like to get a TV since I'll have my own bedroom finally after i move on the 28th. I couldn't bring my TV from Reno,NV when i moved in August. 

Walmart deals going live on Monday (via Wario64):

Elden Ring $35

Sonic Frontiers $29
Sonic Mania $10
Forza Horizon 5 $29
Guardians of the Galaxy $15
Mario and Sonic Olympics $25
Death Stranding DC $20
GTA 5 PS5/XSX $10
Gotham Knights $35
GT7 $15
BotW $29
RE Village $20

EDIT: Took out deals beaten by PS store

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

PS Store also has 12-month PS+ subs for 25% off (all tiers). Normally I wait to see if other retailers have it cheaper before loading up, but it seems as though since the “revamp” it’s only available through the PS-Store

Incredible. I bought a year of Premium just last week, but I was still in the 7-day trial period (expiring later today). $30 saved!

Immortals-Fenyx-Rising---PlayStation-5
WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

You are the gods’ last hope. The fate of the world is at stake in Immortals Fenyx Rising. Play as Fenyx, a new winged demigod, on a quest to save the Greek gods and their home from a dark curse. Take on mythological beasts, master the legendary powers of the gods, and defeat Typhon, the deadliest Titan in Greek mythology, in an epic fight for the ages.

$10, on Xbox as well (Gold edition not available/not discounted)

14 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:
Immortals-Fenyx-Rising---PlayStation-5
WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

You are the gods’ last hope. The fate of the world is at stake in Immortals Fenyx Rising. Play as Fenyx, a new winged demigod, on a quest to save the Greek gods and their home from a dark curse. Take on mythological beasts, master the legendary powers of the gods, and defeat Typhon, the deadliest Titan in Greek mythology, in an epic fight for the ages.

$10, on Xbox as well (Gold edition not available/not discounted)

It's actually a pretty damn good game, other than one or two of the final missions just being tooooooooooo damn long 

2 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

It's actually a pretty damn good game, other than one or two of the final missions just being tooooooooooo damn long 

Is the DLC good?  That's the only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger on this.  If I like it enough, I'd rather not pay more for the season pass than the base game.

Season Pass is $40 right now on PSN.  Gold Edition with Season Pass is $25...

47 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I mean I played them both and FW is way better than Imortals. 

Yeah, on second thought, Zelda is out too soon.  I'm sure both Horizon and Immortals will be a little cheaper in the future, but I have a gift card burning a hole in my wallet.

Going to go for the following:

- Horizon FW

- Ratchet

- Returnal

- Spider-Man MM

$100, after another $10 off coupon at GS used on Spider-Man.  I think I'm most excited for Returnal.

• Halal 1

4 hours ago, Brian said:

Ghostwire for $20 is a good deal. It’s my under appreciated GOTY for 2022. (GotG was my under appreciated GOTY for 2021). 

For 20 Bucks I'll check it out.

19 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Yeah, on second thought, Zelda is out too soon.  I'm sure both Horizon and Immortals will be a little cheaper in the future, but I have a gift card burning a hole in my wallet.

- Horizon FW

- Ratchet

- Returnal

- Spider-Man MM

$100, after another $10 off coupon at GS used on Spider-Man.  I think I'm most excited for Returnal.

Returnal is a great game... a modern day take on the old school 16bit side scrolling shooters.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

- Horizon FW

- Ratchet

- Returnal

- Spider-Man MM

I own all of them and they're all terrific. I only played Returnal for an hour but it was great for that genre. It's too difficult for me so I have no idea why I bought it lol. 

Spiderman MM is literally 8 hours long btw but extremely good.

How hard is Returnal compared to Hades?  Still getting it, just curious.

23 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Spiderman MM is literally 8 hours long btw but extremely good.

That's the one I used a $10 coupon for.  Sounds about as long as the Spider-Man DLC before it, which I enjoyed a lot.

11 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

That's the one I used a $10 coupon for.  Sounds about as long as the Spider-Man DLC before it, which I enjoyed a lot.

I found Hades to be Harder to be honest, I beat both though.

3 minutes ago, Brian said:

You should. I know @stepee enjoyed it as much as I did. You guys seem to have similar tastes. 

:twothumbsup:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Im pretty sure it’s a bit longer than the Spider-man dlc, 8 hours would be if you rush through it and do main missions only. It’s like 15 hours if you do a more complete run with all the side missions.

Or 40 hours like me if you lose yourself swinging around and spend countless hours doing nothing but taking pictures like a total weirdo.