The most shameless thread on dayonepatch.com

Bacon

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

If I can't get one locally (Walmart, BB, Target, GS) then I'll just order it from sony.

I've seen a bunch of people online getting PS5's buying straight through Sony. I think that's your best bet. But Biggie is seeing them in store so maybe stock has gone up!

And with that I have more than enough money to get the PS5 with the $595 I have been gifted.

Thank you everyone for your generosity! If you had planned to give, but haven't, you truly don't need to. If you do, the money will just go to Demon's Souls. 

Thank you!

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It was worth it

People on here actually think I care what they think. It’s a message board and isn't reality. Most people here are a bunch of pussies behind their electric device. 

I seriously have no idea who the guy is and he better leave me alone. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

People on here actually think I care what they think. It’s a message board and isn't reality. Most people here are a bunch of pussies behind their electric device. 

I seriously have no idea who the guy is and he better leave me alone. 

Just put him on ignore. I don’t think he’s said anything untrue, but the ignore option exists.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Cause you would never do that.

I mean, that’s correct. Virtually the entire community took his side when the two who will not be named attacked him relentlessly. Many of us gave him advice and helped him when he was going through his medical scare. 

Then he returns the favor by trolling and attacking people. 

• True 1

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I mean, that’s correct. Virtually the entire community took his side when the two who will not be named attacked him relentlessly. Many of us gave him advice and helped him when he was going through his medical scare. 

Then he returns the favor by trolling and attacking people. 

TBF it was in a political thread. I recommended he stay away from those at all cost.