The most shameless thread on dayonepatch.com

Bacon

7 minutes ago, Brian said:

Imagine by the time the money clears, all the PS5s are sold out. 

I wouldn't even be that mad, but I have been "invited" by amazon to purchase a PS5. Not that I even think that ensures my ability to obtain one but it helps.

That’s exactly how I got my Ps5 which is an absolutely hilarious story.

I was driving in Sardinia through this mountain town, so got reconnected to wifi, phone went off with a notification from gmail saying I was emailed by Amazon about me being invited. Id likely have missed the invite if it wasn’t that perfectly timed as I damn sure was checking my email there.

So that night at the hotel I bought my ps5 and my gf teased me about it.

doesn’t matter got a ps5

On 11/11/2022 at 12:44 AM, sblfilms said:

(I’m not sure we aren’t being Apoc’d on the identical twin brother thing, but that’s just me)

This hurts. I absolutely had an identical twin brother who I loved more than life itself. I can post pictures if you want. 

I haven't known you for very long but I never once lied about anything in my life on these boards. 

• Hugs 1

10 minutes ago, best3444 said:

This hurts. I absolutely had an identical twin brother who I loved more than life itself. I can post pictures if you want. 

I haven't known you for very long but I never once lied about anything in my life on these boards. 

I tried to tell them. 🤷‍♀️

Welcome back to the boards. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Its ok Best, they tried picking on me while you were gone and failed miserably. 

• Haha 2