Fire Emblem Engage - Somniel Trailer

Brian

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Brian changed the title to Fire Emblem Engage - Somniel Trailer
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I was considering using my Gamestop Gift Card I got on this even though I never finished 3 houses.

I was just sitting here thinking “well I definitely have to buy the new Fire Emblem” despite not finishing the last one… or any of them. 

I've really gotta catch up on my Fire Emblem. I've beaten them all until they released Echoes on 3DS and I've not finished one since. As much as I loved the games, the relationship stuff was lame. I'm glad they're stepping back from that and focusing more on gameplay.

I did preorder this one for the special edition, since I've managed to get every SE they've made so far.

• True 1

I obviously haven't played this game yet but I think it proves how flawed the video game review process is especially for a game of this length. I see a lot of people talking about how this is a step backward from 3 houses and the most common complaint being lack of RP between missions and I wonder how many of those people actually completed the game and/or did NG+ because that shit gets incredibly tedious later on and if you choose not to do it it significantly handicaps your party.

I liked 3 houses it was great but I'm glad I actually read the reviews because the things everyone seems to dislike about it is thing that I think is a HUGE step in the right direction. 

• True 1

fire_emblem_engage-1.jpg?fit=1600%2C900&
MYNINTENDONEWS.COM

Nintendo of America has released a new update for Fire Emblem Engage which is officially due to release tomorrow on the Nintendo Switch family of systems. The new update is currently being deployed…

patch 

Also icons let’s goooooooooooo

fire_emblem_engage.jpg?fit=1280%2C720&ss
MYNINTENDONEWS.COM

Those of you who have an active subscription to the Nintendo Switch Online service can claim some new Fire Emblem Engage-themed profile icons. The first wave of Fire emblem Engage icons are...

I went back to my Three Houses save, thinking I should maybe try to finish it. I was about 28 hours in. Realized it was at the start of a new month, so I would have to go through all that bullshit before getting to the next encounter. Closed the game, went to the eshop and bought this. :lol:

• Halal 1