Lords of the Fallen (PC/Xbox Series/PS5) - "Master of Fate" (Version 1.5 Update) trailer

Pikachu

6 minutes ago, eventide11 said:

If you don't like Soulslikes and think they're too hard etc then I'm probably not gonna agree with your takes on it

I can't tell if this is supposed to be directed at me or not. But let me be clear(-obama), it's only DS2 that is shit and my god is it shit.

Overall, people who like Dark Souls 2 or think it is good just simply don't have opinions that can be trusted, and that extends to opinions outside of video games.

People who like DS2 prolly

• voted for trump
  • got into a van that had free candy painted on it
  • rooted for Jerry from Tom and Jerry
  • don't support gun control
  • like pineapple on pizza
  • True 1
  • Sicko 1

2 hours ago, nublood said:

I’m definitely getting this but I’m probably gonna wait for a Black Friday sale. Maybe they’ll have the bugs worked out by then. Really like what I’ve seen and heard though, just too many other games coming out this month. 

Same here... I was planning on getting this day one, but I had jury duty for two weeks and got behind on other games. I can wait to pick this up on sale... the other two October games I plan on getting day one I'm still gonna grab.

• Hype 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Lords of the Fallen (PC/Xbox Series/PS5) - class build guides posted
On 10/12/2023 at 1:47 PM, Bacon said:

Overall, people who like Dark Souls 2 or think it is good just simply don't have opinions that can be trusted, and that extends to opinions outside of video games.

People who like DS2 prolly

• voted for Trump - Nope but didn't vote for the nitwit either.
  • got into a van that had free candy painted on it - Yep and yet here I am still eating candy and getting in vans
  • rooted for Jerry from Tom and Jerry - Yep, cause Cats are bullies
  • don't support gun control - Well I do like ranged weapons..  
  • like pineapple on pizza - That's a negative ghost rider.

10 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I have no idea what this graphic is even trying to say. People actually drink Dr. Peeper?!

• Coke is the classic. The original. It's still the best.
  • Nioh is different, not even cola, but still good (which is wrong) and brown.
  • Well, it's not coke, but Pepsi is still a pretty good alternative. Clearly inspired by the original while standing on its own. You probably won't decline when asked if Pepsi is OK.
  • It's a terrible product that fails to replicate any of the original's positive traits.

At least that's how I read it.

• Haha 1