GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER?!? PIZZA FRIDAY IS *BACK*

Chris-

No pictures cuz I'm lazy but I got that fanceroni pizza from lil c's and those fuckers totally under cooked it. No raw dough, but it lacked integrity and color.  Overall it reminded me of pizza hut from back in the day in overall taste. Probably due to the very generous amount of cheese which pizza hut used to be known for. I only ate two pieces and I'm going to cook the pizza longer, later tonight or tomorrow. Not really worth the 10 bucks and the pepperoni might have been cupped, but it still tasted like the crappy pepperoni they always use. Like it is spicy (not the hot kind), but it lacks major flavor.

Not too bad, but it is like a 6/10 pizza. If it was properly cooked it could be a 7 or maybe a 7.5. My frozen pizza that I top myself is way, way better.

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

No pictures cuz I'm lazy but I got that fanceroni pizza from lil c's and those fuckers totally under cooked it. No raw dough, but it lacked integrity and color.  Overall it reminded me of pizza hut from back in the day in overall taste. Probably due to the very generous amount of cheese which pizza hut used to be known for. I only ate two pieces and I'm going to cook the pizza longer, later tonight or tomorrow. Not really worth the 10 bucks and the pepperoni might have been cupped, but it still tasted like the crappy pepperoni they always use. Like it is spicy (not the hot kind), but it lacks major flavor.

Not too bad, but it is like a 6/10 pizza. If it was properly cooked it could be a 7 or maybe a 7.5. My frozen pizza that I top myself is way, way better.

I just watched a review of this. I guess there is supposed to be 100 old world pepperoni on it. He basically reviewed it like you did with basically the same score. He didn't say it was undercooked though. 

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Good

That place is trash. 

Just now, best3444 said:

I just watched a review of this. I guess there is supposed to be 100 old world pepperoni on it. He basically reviewed it like you did with basically the same score. He didn't say it was undercooked though. 

Yeah, loads of pepperoni, but it doesn't really matter when they lack flavor. I was expecting a powerful pepperoni punch but I got a pepperoni poke. The under cooked thing is just because that lil c's sucks and I won't go there any more. Twice I have gotten extremely doughy Italian cheesy bread that I had to put in the oven for like 10 fuckin' minutes. I thought the pizza would be different because it is thinner so it would be cooked right, but it still wasn't.

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I kinda feel bad that I completely derailed Chris's thread here. I'm at a doctors appointment and then I'm getting....you guessed it....pizza! From a different place though and I read it's the best in my city. :drool:

You need to post pictures bruh

38 minutes ago, Bacon said:

download imgur/create an imgur account

take picture

upload to imgur

copy image link

post link here

Believe me. I tried to do that often and it never works. I'll keep trying again with the next pizza and your information above. 

Thanks for your help. 👍 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...