GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER?!? PIZZA FRIDAY IS *BACK*

Chris-

On 10/3/2022 at 5:04 PM, best3444 said:

I'd love to travel to Naples Italy and try thier very best pizza. I've seen people do it online and they are usually blown away. :drool:

I don't think I would ever like traditional pizza over NY. I don't want any exposed sauce and I want tons of pepperoni. 

4 hours ago, best3444 said:

I litteraly tested this. I'm a scientist and Pepsi tasted better all around. 

Pepsi is ass and if they ask if pepsi is OK I switch to either mtn dew or preferably mug root beer. 

57 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Pepsi is ass and if they ask if pepsi is OK I switch to either mtn dew or preferably mug root beer. 

I honestly am surprised by my findings but I stand by my comments that Pepsi taste better than Coca-Cola. It's really the immediate after taste which I explained. This is from plastic bottles so am I doing it wrong?

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I honestly am surprised by my findings but I stand by my comments that Pepsi taste better than Coca-Cola. It's really the immediate after taste which I explained. This is from plastic bottles so am I doing it wrong?

You are wrong because I am right.

• Sicko 1

21 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I love Costco

Costco is fantastic.

I guess I'm in the minority about Pepsi but I know what I tasted lol. I drank Coca-Cola for years and finally got sick of it. So when I tried Pepsi I was amazed at how much better it was. Not to mention if is more refreshing, too. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Costco is fantastic.

I guess I'm in the minority about Pepsi but I know what I tasted lol. I drank Coca-Cola for years and finally got sick of it. So when I tried Pepsi I was amazed at how much better it was. Not to mention if is more refreshing, too. 

Naw you're right, Coke has a nasty chemical after taste. 

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Coke doesn't have an aftertaste but has more of a throat burn to it. Pepsi has an aftertaste and it's like a lingering flavor of shit. I'd take the burning over the shit.

That's absolutely incorrect. Unless soda is different in Pennsylvania. 

32 minutes ago, Biggie said:

What if you are absolutely incorrect?
:hmm:

Well I know what I taste. But, I've been off some important medications lately so maybe that is what is changing my palate?

My favorite soda used to be Mug Root beer but that taste has changed for me too..

So in conclusion, I honestly think it could just be me and my meds right now. I've always chosen Coca-Cola over Pepsi so this probably is short lived. Its definitely interesting to me. 

27 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I used to share my pizza pics all the time in discord but now I'm private. The pizza was really good and so were the chicken fingers. Pepsi didn't let me down in the slightest. 

Do you think Andrea will ever post on the boards again?