GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER?!? PIZZA FRIDAY IS *BACK*

Chris-

Ohhh I forgot I got this really good blue cheese dressing from whole foods just so I’d have it next time I get wings because I don’t like what they have at a lot of places. Nice, especially since round tables is especially really weak I think it’s just Kraft.

4 hours ago, stepee said:

You know what I love to do is get chow mein and hot and sour soup and then put the chow mein noodles in the hot and sour soup so it’s like Chinese pho. It’s so good.

I kind of wish just had hot and sour soup just chilling in the fridge for that reason

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stepee said:

I was hoping Chris was having a special get well pizza :( 

We actually had a Freschetta frozen pizza (pepperoni) yesterday because we had to run errands and given everything going on my wife said fuck it. Surprisingly good! Quite comparable to lower-tier delivery. Going out to a brewery tonight to watch the USWNT.

• Hype 1

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

There's a food truck that does Jewish deli food, trending toward a pastrami sandwich.

I fucking love pastrami sandwiches, actually, the last time I had wings I had a pastrami reuben sandwich along with it so there’s always room for both.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Chris- said:

THANK

GOD

ITS 

PIZZZA

FRIDAY

dOk8pJu.jpg

A NEW SPOT! Got the specialty ‘Drunk Meatball’ - vodka sauce, meatballs, basil, ricotta. Absolutely spectacular, the crust was otherworldly. 

Holy Mary mother of God that is absolutely spectacular looking. Post impressions of that bad boy. 

pYHGjwp.jpg
(This is my Friday)

First time having pineapple on pizza. The chipotle ranch sauce completely overwhelmed the rest of this pineapple chipotle pizza, but I did enjoy the few times the fruit flavor burst through. Maybe next time I’ll try a traditional Hawaiian. 

• Shocked 1
  • Hype 1

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

pYHGjwp.jpg
(This is my Friday)

First time having pineapple on pizza. The chipotle ranch sauce completely overwhelmed the rest of this pineapple chipotle pizza, but I did enjoy the few times the fruit flavor burst through. Maybe next time I’ll try a traditional Hawaiian. 

This isn’t a chain is it? Chipotle ranch sauce sounds bomb AF

• 1 month later...