GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER?!? PIZZA FRIDAY IS *BACK*

Chris-

10 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

That's just influencer reaction to anything. 

I've been to Naples and had the best, you can find just as good stuff in any city here. 

Interesting. I don't know man, the pizza looked amazing and I don't think 100% of these people I've watched eat it were over hyping it. But you had it so I'll listen to you.

9 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Naples is actually pretty gritty. It reminded me of Athens a bit. Mexico City is less gritty than those two places. 

Boy, you really ruined my dream lol. The pics make it look like heaven on Earth. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Interesting. I don't know man, the pizza looked amazing and I don't think 100% of these people I've watched eat it were over hyping it. But you had it so I'll listen to you.

Boy, you really ruined my dream lol. The pics make it look like heaven on Earth. 

It smells like diesel and all the streets are oil stained. Lots of dark staining on buildings. For me the most "heavenly" place is probably Sevilla. 

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

It smells like diesel and all the streets are oil stained. Lots of dark staining on buildings. For me the most "heavenly" place is probably Sevilla. 

I just googled Seville. From the pics I saw, you're right...it looks heavenly. 

25 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Those usually taste better if you cook them.

Well after I put them in the microwave they were still cold in spots. Tasted half way decent but I really despise frozen meals. 

I might attempt pizza tonight but I will have to wait and see how I feel in a few hours.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I did it! Had pizza and mozzarella sticks and overall it was satisfying. I've come to realization that Pepsi is league's better than Coke. I always thought they tasted the same and I've tried Pepsi 3 times in a row and it's easily better.

Cherry Coke is the goat

• True 1

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm just talking about Coca-Cola vs Pepsi. Pepsi doesn't have a weird after taste and is a bit sweeter which I like. 

Cherry Pepsi is just as good if not better than Cherry Coke, too. 

Are you out of your fucking mind? Cherry Pepsi is a sugary mess. 

BTW, the true test of how a pizza really is, is to wake up the next morning and eat it cold.

As a scientist, I've discovered that if the pizza is just as good if not better you have a real winner. 

I litteraly just finished off my pizza from last night cold, and it was really good. I could taste every ingredient that wasn't hid under melting cheese and the heat in general. 

• Like 1