I hate balls. what terrible genitals.

unogueen

17 minutes ago, unogueen said:

100% bacon not kicked in nards

That is true. Never have I been kicked in the nuts. I was kneed in the groin during football practice during a tackle, but that was more like getting kneed in the dick rather than the balls. Genitals were fine, no damage done, but I was pretty winded. I have been bag-tagged tho.

6 minutes ago, Bacon said:

That is true. Never have I been kicked in the nuts. I was kneed in the groin during football practice during a tackle, but that was more like getting kneed in the dick rather than the balls. Genitals were fine, no damage done, but I was pretty winded. I have been bag-tagged tho.

9 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Balls are annoying. I just went to the Dr. Friday morning because Thursday night I felt a weird lump down there in the shower.  After the Dr manhandled my balls he thinks it's something called epididymis. They are scheduling an ultrasound to take a look sometime in the next week or so to make sure. It's probably fine...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I’m pretty sure I held a nearly exposed testicle in my hands earlier tonight. Had to wrap it up. 

Google Fournier’s gangrene. You won’t thank me. 

holy MOTHER OF GOD, why did I look whyyyyyy

• Sicko 1

38 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I mean, I did sort of warn you. :p 

But I felt so bad for this patient. Woke up for work with pain and it progressed into that. Just awful. 

yeah I know I know, I must be a masochist! Yeah that is just awful..does it like eventually heal?

I was out with my line manager (about 6 years ago) and we were being drunk and silky. Long story short, he punched me quite hard in the groin and I fainted (and was out) for about 5 seconds. He felt terrible and bought me a KFC to say sorry. I saw him a few months ago for the first time in years and it was the first thing he mentioned.