Thought she was gone? After losing suit against NYT, Sarah Palin is running for Congress

220403204439-sarah-palin-donald-trump-en
WWW.CNN.COM

Former President Donald Trump said he is endorsing former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in her bid to fill Alaska's at-large US House seat left vacant by the death last month of longtime Republican Rep. Don Young.

Palin, a conservative firebrand who announced her campaign last week, joins a crowded field of more than 40 candidates who are vying for the seat in a special election

A special primary for Alaska’s lone US House seat will take place June 11, and the special general election will be held on August 16, the same day as Alaska’s statewide primary.

8 minutes ago, brucoe said:

My representative since 2018 has done absolutely nothing and has done nothing to distinguish himself. The previous one was forced to resign because he was a moron. I feel very well represented.

Mine is a party line voting Republican who has had his seat since 1995, he briefly lost for one term, but came back when Ohio fixed the district to never allow a Democrat to win again.  The Democrat vote in Cincinnati is split between two districts that snake into rural Ohio.