Let's all contribute in buying Rachel a laptop

best3444

As some of you know her "new" laptop broke on her out of nowhere. She was using it for administrative work and wants to continue this line of work. The company that she is associated with will not provide her with a laptop. She is really struggling financially and is really making an effort to pursue employment.

If all of us chip in (any amount will suffice) we can make her dream come true. She's really is putting a lot of effort in trying to work and make a living. Unfortunately she doesn't have the finances to buy a new laptop but with a bunch of us contributing we could buy her a decent laptop. 

I'm not experienced in how to collect the money but I encourage everyone with a little bit of money to spare to contribute any amount of money to help her out. 

I can't start the donation once we get it setup. Please help guys!

8 hours ago, best3444 said:

So like I mentioned I can contribute $50 and the goal is $500. Wade, where are you man!

Also, please NEVER do this again.

I've repeatedly demonstrated my generosity time and again on this board without needing to be "called out" to make contribution to something.  There are few things in this world that get me quite as angry as this.

Are we absolutely clear on that?

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Also, please NEVER do this again.

I've repeatedly demonstrated my generosity time and again on this board without needing to be "called out" to make contribution to something.  There are few things in this world that get me quite as angry as this.

Are we absolutely clear on that?

I had no idea that made you angry. I know you're extremely generous and I was just asking for help. I apologize for upsetting you and I won't do that again. Sorry 😞 

Just now, Rachel said:

The screen of the laptop is what's broken, so if I hook up the laptop to a TV with an HDMI cable I can still use it. I have to squint though cause it's kinda hard to read and work that way but it's not the end of the world. There's people out there who can't see their screen at all and actually need a laptop. I'm not one of them. This is just an inconvenience. I feel guilty about being entitled, I've gotten a lot from people here over the years. Enough is enough.

Stop it. We can get this done for you and with the great group of people willing to contribute we can make this happen. Stay positive.