Have you had a pupusa before?

Joe

14 hours ago, Bacon said:

I don't even know what that is 

ORDERPUPUSERIAEMERITA.COM

Pupuseria Emerita with menu, specials, order online for pickup, takeout, carryout, or delivery, the best cheese pupusas, cheese loroco pupusas, cheese pork pupusas, cheese shrimp pupusas...

How far is this from you?

2 hours ago, Joe said:

ORDERPUPUSERIAEMERITA.COM

Pupuseria Emerita with menu, specials, order online for pickup, takeout, carryout, or delivery, the best cheese pupusas, cheese loroco pupusas, cheese pork pupusas, cheese shrimp pupusas...

How far is this from you?

Google says 2 hours

• Sad 1

Yes! Back in California there was an amazing Salvadoran restaurant that I frequented on a weekly basis, and eventually brought everyone I knew. I’m a vegetarian, so I would go for one bean, and one cheese filled pupusa, and they were perfect every time. 

Living in the Orlando area, I keep forgetting to see if there are any comparable places around, so I think I’ll take this moment and check now. Thanks for the reminder!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kitoro said:

Yes! Back in California there was an amazing Salvadoran restaurant that I frequented on a weekly basis, and eventually brought everyone I knew. I’m a vegetarian, so I would go for one bean, and one cheese filled pupusa, and they were perfect every time. 

Living in the Orlando area, I keep forgetting to see if there are any comparable places around, so I think I’ll take this moment and check now. Thanks for the reminder!

WWW.LACASITAPUPUSASANDLATINFOOD.COM

We are a small family-owned restaurant. Our goal here at Lacasitapupusasandlatinfood is to serve traditional Salvadorian and Central American homemade meals and to bring...

Looks good!

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I did hoping that you wouldn't choose one that is 40 miles away. :p

o.jpg
YELP.TO

Specialties: We serve authentic Salvadorian food. Everything is made at the moment you order. We offer vegetarian options! Established in 1995. We are a family own salvadorian...

Seems lesser, but still good.