Crysis Remastered Trilogy coming this Fall to PC and consoles

Brian

These games are so boring. I know everyone loves the first one, but it has not aged well in the modern era of games that probably took inspiration from it, and improved on it. I'm struggling to even get through the second game because I'm just not enjoying it. Doubt I'll even ever bother with the third. 

3 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

There was a Crysis 3?

Yes! And despite its world falling somewhere between 1 and 2 as far as being open world, it was fun! Cloaked bow hunting is great and the game was a true looker when it launched and still holds up fairly well today. 

• Like 1

Crysis got better as it went. Crysis 1 is the worst one, the AI is fucking annoying, and it’s just not that fun to play, it doesn’t feel great. Good destruction tech to this day though, but also runs like shit to this day. Obviously mind blowing when it was released though.

But the other Crysis games work better for me when I really just want a tech demo from Crytek. They are big loud more open cod campaigns and they are actually fun.

Curious to see Crysis 3, could be an easy one for Crytek to have one of the best looking games again. It was way further ahead of its time on pc than people realized and still looks great. Just optimize it for modern hardware and DX12, add dlss and ray tracing, and idk whatever other new tech they want to play with and you probably got a top 10 at least.

19 minutes ago, stepee said:

Crysis got better as it went. Crysis 1 is the worst one, the AI is fucking annoying, and it’s just not that fun to play, it doesn’t feel great. Good destruction tech to this day though, but also runs like shit to this day. Obviously mind blowing when it was released though.

But the other Crysis games work better for me when I really just want a tech demo from Crytek. They are big loud more open cod campaigns and they are actually fun.

I'm close to this opinion! I did like the original Crysis as an open world game, but I will admit that it feels incredibly dated now and the AI is a pain in the ass! 

44 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I'm close to this opinion! I did like the original Crysis as an open world game, but I will admit that it feels incredibly dated now and the AI is a pain in the ass! 

lol yeah man I was just playing the remaster and these fuckers come out of nowhere and shoot me hundreds of feet away and I’m just trying to see the difference in ray tracing on the water FUCK

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, stepee said:

lol yeah man I was just playing the remaster and these fuckers come out of nowhere and shoot me hundreds of feet away and I’m just trying to see the difference in ray tracing on the water FUCK

I was like, "Mother fucker, I bought a ticket to this paradise and you shooting at me?! That ain't right!" :lol:

• Haha 1

I was interested in getting the first one remastered. I haven't revisited the other two since release, so maybe I'll just wait for this and play all three.

Maybe I'll just wait until I get a new GPU. By then it should be pretty cheap.

Visual look pretty. Stuff go boom real nice. Me want.

4 hours ago, Brick said:

Also isn't this kind of an "F you" to the people who bought Crysis Remastered only to then a few months later reveal the Trilogy Remastered? 

Tbf the other way to look at it is we got one of the games a year early :p