Ted Nugent, who called mask-wearers "sheep" and COVID-19 a "scam," gets a bad case of the coronas

2016-11-08T120000Z_1770386009_S1AEULOZNC
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

The right-wing singer has spent months sharing his dangerous conspiracy theories. Now? “I thought I was dying.”

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying. Just a clusterfuck. I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese shit. I’ve got a stuffed up head, body aches. My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days.”

Laugh Lol GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This turd doesn't deserve his own thread though

That he’s a turd is why I judged that he deserves it.

Now I will intentionally make your mega thread posts into their own thread because some of y’all just don’t learn that it’s not that serious If someone posts something you did somewhere else.

Good, I hope every single COVID denying asshole piece of shit who made this situation worse gets sick and suffers greatly.

I don't think I'm ready for them to die, but I am 100% out of sympathy for these fuckers.

40 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

That he’s a turd is why I judged that he deserves it.

Now I will intentionally make your mega thread posts into their own thread because some of y’all just don’t learn that it’s not that serious If someone posts something you did somewhere else.

Different boards different topics. You did well sir.

11 hours ago, ort said:

Good, I hope every single COVID denying asshole piece of shit who made this situation worse gets sick and suffers greatly.

I don't think I'm ready for them to die, but I am 100% out of sympathy for these fuckers.

Nah he says "I got the Chinese shit." He can fucking die.