When was the last time you took a SHIT so big that it wouldn’t even flush by itself?

Joe

Yup I've had this. One time it happened to me was in college. No plunger in the bathroom so I couldn't deal with it, and it was the weekend so the toilet was out of commission until Monday when housekeeping came back. So I had to do all my wiping and throw the tp into the already-clogged toilet.

Got back into my room without anybody seeing me but it was across the hall from my room so I could hear the conversation a couple of people were having about the unreasonable tp usage blocking the toilet upon the blockage being discovered. Had to stop myself from going out and explaining what happened. :p The toilets in college sucked so much I'd flush partway through wiping to prevent tp clogs and I think that time I tried to flush before even wiping at all and then bam clogged toilet.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yup I've had this. One time it happened to me was in college. No plunger in the bathroom so I couldn't deal with it, and it was the weekend so the toilet was out of commission until Monday when housekeeping came back. So I had to do all my wiping and throw the tp into the already-clogged toilet.

Got back into my room without anybody seeing me but it was across the hall from my room so I could hear the conversation a couple of people were having about the unreasonable tp usage blocking the toilet upon the blockage being discovered. Had to stop myself from going out and explaining what happened. :p The toilets in college sucked so much I'd flush partway through wiping to prevent tp clogs and I think that time I tried to flush before even wiping at all and then bam clogged toilet.

you should have extracted the log and thrown it away in the garbage 

8 minutes ago, johnny said:

you should have extracted the log and thrown it away in the garbage 

I feel like a massive turd just chilling in the trash like that would have been worse tbh.

And a lot of my turds aren't fully formed, don't remember if this one was but good odds it was more of a mound than a log and thus not something you could just grab out.

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

I feel like a massive turd just chilling in the trash like that would have been worse tbh.

And a lot of my turds aren't fully formed, don't remember if this one was but good odds it was more of a mound than a log and thus not something you could just grab out.

you can throw the trash out but the toilet was out of action 

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

It makes you constipated. I got the double whammy with that and Celiac.

Funnest part of constipation is when it packs everything in so tight that when it eventually comes out it looks like diarrhea.

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Best loves to eat whole pizzas and then go to his parent’s house and break their toilet. 

It wasn't pizza but it was when I was temporarily living with my parents for two weeks before moving to my new apartment. I was eating really healthy BIG meals that my mom would make every night.

My poop was enormous in that time frame and yes, I literally clogged their toilet so bad that a plumber was called in to fix it. I remember that specific poop and it was the biggest shit I've ever taken. I didn't even use toilet paper in that bathroom because I knew when I would flush something bad was going to happen. 

It clogged it something fierce and I ran to their other bathroom to use the toilet paper. It was embarrassing telling my parents I literally destroyed their toilet.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

It wasn't pizza but it was when I was temporarily living with my parents for two weeks before moving to my new apartment. I was eating really healthy BIG meals that my mom would make every night.

My poop was enormous in that time frame and yes, I literally clogged their toilet so bad that a plumber was called in to fix it. I remember that specific poop and it was the biggest shit I've ever taken. I didn't even use toilet paper in that bathroom because I knew when I would flush something bad was going to happen. 

It clogged it something fierce and I ran to their other bathroom to use the toilet paper. It was embarrassing telling my parents I literally destroyed their toilet.

barack obama applause GIF by Obama

• Haha 1