Let’s all take a moment to remember the time that Vic outed someone to their parents after sending them lotion - Update: Warning about Alien Gunner

stepee

34 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I recall him accidentally sending lotion with an order to someone here, but not who it was or anything about outing them.

He was like 16 and something happened to his ps4 so we bought him a new one but vic accidentally sent lotion ya but I guess his parents were like really religious and strict and he was gay and anyway it got them asking a lot of questions with randomly receiving the lotion and I guess then the ps4 itself and it led to it coming out that he was gay then they took away the ps4.

1 hour ago, stepee said:

He was like 16 and something happened to his ps4 so we bought him a new one but vic accidentally sent lotion ya but I guess his parents were like really religious and strict and he was gay and anyway it got them asking a lot of questions with randomly receiving the lotion and I guess then the ps4 itself and it led to it coming out that he was gay then they took away the ps4.

Okay, I recall that now. Or most of it anyway. Can't remember the kid's name, though. Didn't he have kinda long dark hair? Seems like I recall him posting pictures of himself and he looked somewhat androgynous.

45 minutes ago, Rachel said:

He ordered some lotion and didn’t double check his address. It defaulted to the last address he used which was the kid who was receiving the PS4.  

ok now explain it to me like I was literally just born onto this earth

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Rachel said:

He ordered some lotion and didn’t double check his address. It defaulted to the last address he used which was the kid who was receiving the PS4.  

Ok. I thought lotion was packed in with the ps4. This makes me feel a whole lot better.

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

In all honesty Vic is a stand up guy but I am pretty curious how lotion even got involved with a ps4. Whatever. 

It was already in his Amazon shopping cart and he didn't notice. (His wife had added it.)

I forgot the kids name but I sent him some games on the side (didn't tell anyone here). I think it was Destiny and a few others but I honestly don't remember anymore. 

10 minutes ago, Rachel said:

It was the person that your “giger’s predator” name was for. Their name used to be giger’s alien or something. Then changed to @ALIEN-gunner, right? If I got mixed up and tagged him by mistake I apologize. If I didn’t, I don’t apologize. 

Yes that is the same alt right chud. That’s certainly interesting.