The feds got McAfee.

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I need some context on the guy he supposedly killed. This is the first I've heard of this!

On November 12, 2012, Belize police started a search for McAfee as a "person of interest" in connection to the murder of American expatriate Gregory Viant Faull. Faull was found dead of a gunshot wound on November 11, 2012, at his home on the island of Ambergris Caye, the largest island in Belize.[84][85] Faull was a neighbor of McAfee's.[86] In a November 2012 interview with Wired,[87] McAfee said that he has always been afraid police would kill him, and thus refused their routine questions; he has since evaded the Belizean authorities.[86] Belize's prime minister, Dean Barrow, called McAfee "extremely paranoid, even bonkers."[88] McAfee fled Belize when he was sought for questioning concerning the murder.[89][90][91]

from the wiki

• Thanks 1

Behind the Bastards did a great 2-part episode on John McAfee and his descent into insanity. They covered the murder and the sexual assault allegations. And also the weird amphetamine that John McAfee is 99% certain to be producing and taking that causes all of his weirdness. 

2 hours ago, CayceG said:

Behind the Bastards did a great 2-part episode on John McAfee and his descent into insanity. They covered the murder and the sexual assault allegations. And also the weird amphetamine that John McAfee is 99% certain to be producing and taking that causes all of his weirdness. 

All amphetamines make you weird doe?

57 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Ten bucks says he has changed his middle name to Fucking. 

Fun fact, when me and my ex used to talk about getting married, we didn't want to use either of our last names (mine doesn't mean anything, my dad was an orphan, hers was her ex husband's), and I honestly did think about like "if I'm going there anyway, might as well change my middle name to 'Fucking.'

• Haha 2