~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

4 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

When Intel switches to a chiplet design like AMD has with Ryzen, they are going to make a lot more profit on their processors because chiplets are cheap as fuck to produce compared to the old monolithic way.  This is what I'm really banking on with their stock.

Likewise, I'm also curious as to how AMD will do when it brings the chiplet design to Radeon GPUs.  Even if it's a gaming failure, compared to Nvidia, it just might be a datacenter win.

All definitely true, I just expect a stock bump if their next chips are successful in terms of cost/performance and people buying them regardless. If/when they go chiplet design, the stock probably go boom too, but, only if they also deliver on performance too. :santasun: 

2 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

:hmm:

i can be down to blow a couple hundo to do this lol

Just keep in mind that it's a huge risk and that the stock is crazy high right now! If you've got a couple hundos that you wanna play with though, could be fun!

7 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

What the hell does CCIV, as a company, even do?

Anyway, Intel is in a bit of a dip so I'm thinking about putting more into them, especially if they go lower.  In 2-3 years I can see them bouncing back like AMD did with Ryzen.

I’ve been watching Intel closely for a while and wanted to make a restructuring play on it. I missed the $45 entry because I wanted to purchase around $35-40, but it looks like those days are gone. AMD has more room to run over the next two years or so, at least I hope since I still hold some! 

11 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

It’s a popular stock so expect a lot of volatility in the short term.  It pulled back quite a bit in AH. 

Yea, it’s because the deal to commercialize the Bharat Biotech vaccine, covavaxin, was announced yesterday. I think phase-3 trial results are expected to publicly release in 4-5 weeks :confused: (trial ends on Friday and it already received emergency approval for use in India). It basically neutralizes the UK variant. 

The stock is still low despite the bump, only in the $2-3 range. Figured it might settle in the $2s today and could be a good buy.

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Yea, it’s because the deal to commercialize the Bharat Biotech vaccine, covavaxin, was announced yesterday. I think phase-3 trial results are expected in 4-5 weeks :confused:. It basically neutralizes the UK variant. 

The stock is still low despite the bump, only in the $2-3 range. Figured it might settle in the $2s today and could be a good buy.

I was going to look it up today when you mentioned it yesterday, but before bed the guy that originally told me about Novavax mentioned it. He’s been invested since it was at 0.27. I can’t fucking believe this guy. Anyway, I was reading what you just mentioned. It honestly seems like an amazing stock.

44 minutes ago, Joe said:

I was going to look it up today when you mentioned it yesterday, but before bed the guy that originally told me about Novavax mentioned it. He’s been invested since it was at 0.27. I can’t fucking believe this guy. Anyway, I was reading what you just mentioned. It honestly seems like an amazing stock.

Damn. Dude is racking 

21 minutes ago, Joe said:

Got a delicious dip going on right now. Just biding my time lol.

I grabbed 100 at $2.70, if it goes a lot lower I'll grab some more :p 

Right now it looks like it's being shorted to drive the price down. I don't really care because this is going to be $20 by EOM and a moon landing by March unless something goes sideways (which is always possible). 

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Is Sundial Growers really worth getting into? Did they restructure or something? Why are the popping? I feel more confident with VFF atm, but maybe you can change my mind!

I’m selling at $2-2.50 so probably not. Last week it was .70. SNDL used this last couple of weeks to issue more shares at the higher prices to get debt free and create a cash reserves. Part of the pop is also due to shorting. 

Just now, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I’m selling at $2-2.50 so probably not. Last week it was .70. SNDL used this last couple of weeks to issue more shares at the higher prices to get debt free and create a cash reserves. Part of the pop is also due to shorting. 

Makes sense. Basically it's a penny-stock that became a dollar stock :p 

I think VFF might be a long-termer! :daydream: