5 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I have given no credence to his concussion, even from the moment he stood up from the hit. He was always going to be playing in the AFC Championship.

I think the toe was always a bigger issue, but that may no longer be an issue, either.

The concussion has all been just so much talk since Sunday.

44 minutes ago, BuckFly said:

I have given no credence to his concussion, even from the moment he stood up from the hit. He was always going to be playing in the AFC Championship.

I think the toe was always a bigger issue, but that may no longer be an issue, either.

The concussion has all been just so much talk since Sunday.

Like he wasn’t going to play right? I hope your Bills beat their ass. 

I like how a lot of people's reaction was, "There was no way he wasn't going to play" but really it's not up to the person on how their body heals. Is it worth risking your career to make it to another super bowl by turning your brain to mush or sit out till you're ready and live to see another day?

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I like how a lot of people's reaction was, "There was no way he wasn't going to play" but really it's not up to the person on how their body heals. Is it worth risking your career to make it to another super bowl by turning your brain to mush or sit out till you're ready and live to see another day?

I agree, but I should clarify my position: I honestly believe that he was concussed, but that he was not going to have residual effects a week later.  Additionally he was “out of it” when he got up, but after the game we discovered his bell really wasn’t rung that badly.  I didn’t think he was coming back in the game, but I thought he would be fine for the following week.

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

I agree, but I should clarify my position: I honestly believe that he was concussed, but that he was not going to have residual effects a week later.  Additionally he was “out of it” when he got up, but after the game we discovered his bell really wasn’t rung that badly.  I didn’t think he was coming back in the game, but I thought he would be fine for the following week.

Yeah I didn't really see it to comment on the severity in general but just making an overall  comment on recovering from an injury, especially one that could have lasting consequences if one is ok'd to go before he's ready making the situation worse.

• Thanks 1

HATE that call to kick. Literally may never get the ball back and you’ve got maybe the best QB/WR tandem in the league and 8 yards to go. Either way you need your defense to make a big stop and to get a TD!