1 hour ago, johnny said:

not gonna win with FGs against the chiefs 

Even giving them touchdowns from the FG before and after halftime it was not enough to make up the difference.

Stopping the Chiefs from scoring was the only way to win and they couldn't do it. That's why I already called the game when it was like 14 - 9 in the second quarter. :p

Chiefs are just too damn good and Allen was not playing as well in the post season as he was in the regular. He is getting an attitude problem too when he gets frustrated and is starting to bitch like Brady does without the 6 rings to back it up, Mcdermott needs to rein that in.

1 hour ago, elbobo said:

Chiefs are just too damn good and Allen was not playing as well in the post season as he was in the regular. He is getting an attitude problem too when he gets frustrated and is starting to bitch like Brady does without the 6 rings to back it up, Mcdermott needs to rein that in.

I very respectfully disagree on the Allen thing, elbobo.

Two things in this game...one, as good as they are the regular season seems to be a waste of time for the Chiefs.  They are only really interested when it comes this time of year.  They were great.  Two, easy recipe to beat the Bills right now: have a consistent pass rush and rely on the fact that they don't have a running game and that their Oline is overrated...Oh, and did I mention that they are severely lacking in a pass rush?

Great season, though.  Got us through January.  

• Like 2

I thought the Packers/TB was mostly decided by TB's defence -- I really don't think that Brady played all that well.  The turnovers really hurt the Packers -- particularly the fumble -- and gave TB two short fields.  Brady's 3 interceptions, by contrast, didn't give the Packers a short field.

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

I very respectfully disagree on the Allen thing, elbobo.

Two things in this game...one, as good as they are the regular season seems to be a waste of time for the Chiefs.  They are only really interested when it comes this time of year.  They were great.  Two, easy recipe to beat the Bills right now: have a consistent pass rush and rely on the fact that they don't have a running game and that their Oline is overrated...Oh, and did I mention that they are severely lacking in a pass rush?

Great season, though.  Got us through January.  

The Bills had a great season -- and any fan should be happy about the progress they made this year.  Josh Allen really improved his game, and I think they are setup for playoff success over the next few years.

IMHO, the Chiefs DO care about the regular season.  You don't have the kind of season they did without caring.

I think its more about the Chiefs defence being a bad matchup for the Bills offence.  The Bills have a very good pass offence, but a very underwhelming rush offence.  The Chiefs have a reasonable pass defence, but a terrible rush defence (ranked 31 in DVOA).  The key to beating them is to run it down their throat, and then setup the pass.  The Bills barely gave the ball to a RB yesterday --  I think the combined yardage from both backs was ~30 yards on only 9 attempts.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 9:36 PM, sblfilms said:

Jeez. I just don’t see this Chiefs offense not scoring. Tommy is gonna need to have another magical performance to score enough for Tampa to win the Super Bowl.

On 1/24/2021 at 9:37 PM, Biggie said:

Don’t sleep on Tampa’s defense 

lol