Do you decorate for the holidays?

Remarkableriots

My roommate who I lived with for about 8 years always put the Christmas tree up. My last apartment was far too small to have something like that but they did have one near the front desk. I lived at that apartment for 5 years and a few months (13 month rental agreements). Now I have a decent size studio but low on spending cash. Any suggestions for something cheap? I don't drive so I can't pick something up and friends are far too busy.

33 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I kinda want to put up a small fake tree or light up ornament tree to maybe make me less depressed? Especially this year with everything going on? Does that make any sense?

Hell yea do that shit man, aint no shame

Amazon has small trees for like $20, buy a few ornaments from the goodwill or salvation army or where ever. 

• Like 1

I’ll put up my tree this weekend. It’s not a big tree or anything and I put mostly Peanuts and video game ornaments on it. 

I have a few small trinkets I display on my fireplace mantle and I’m pretty excited this year because my friend from work made me a Christmas wreath and I should be getting it in a few days. She’s already done a Halloween and a Red Sox wreath for me. 

• Like 1

I have a little Charlie Brown tree that I put on my table every December, that’s it. I generally dislike putting up a bunch of stuff. When I was a kid, my parents had 5 or 6 big storage containers of Christmas decorations in the attic, and it was always my job to drag them downstairs the day after Thanksgiving and put them up everywhere. It felt like a weird punishment. 

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I have a little Charlie Brown tree that I put on my table every December, that’s it. I generally dislike putting up a bunch of stuff. When I was a kid, my parents had 5 or 6 big storage containers of Christmas decorations in the attic, and it was always my job to drag them downstairs the day after Thanksgiving and put them up everywhere. It felt like a weird punishment. 

Sad Charlie Brown GIF

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I was thinking something like this that wouldn't cost a lot. I just have to wait a couple weeks until i have any extra spending cash because i just paid rent.