The Mock Gambling Thread Discussion Thread! (2020 Edition)

Slug

I've created this thread after some discussion with a few of our players about having some more interaction between y'all as you battle it out for the title of D1P MGT Champion.  Because I lock the weekly thread at the deadline each week, it doesn't leave a lot of room for non-entry based posts, discussion, congratulations, or shit talking which is half the fun of a competition.  So here we introduce, "The Mock Gambling Thread Discussion Thread!"

• This thread is for any non-entry posts about the MGT, the games, the players, the results, and any other related discussion. Don't post entries to this thread as they will not only not count, but we'll all laugh at you.
  • Good-natured trash talking is encouraged.  But don't be dicks.  Y'all know where the lines are.  I will turn this thread right around...</dad_voice>
  • You can also use this thread if you have any MGT questions for me that are not specific to the current Week's thread.
  • This thread will remain open until the start of the 2021 NFL Draft, at which point it will be locked.  A new discussion thread will be posted for the 2021-22 MGT Season when that begins, assuming we all haven't caught zombie AIDs from rabbid unisquirrels or something.

@ManUtdRedDevils
@BasemntDweller2
@Emperor Diocletian II
@thewhyteboar

@Keyser_Soze
@Alpha1Cowboy
@AbsolutSurgen
@Dodger
@Greatoneshere
@Biggie
@Kal-El814

:hug:

• Slug changed the title to The Mock Gambling Thread Discussion Thread! (2020 Edition)

This week was actually interesting for the leaderboard.  Usually we get a handful of medium bets, maybe a couple big ones.  Couple people move up or down.  That's it.  This week though there was a lot of movement.  Not just the lost bets, but some won bets and some people did surprisingly well on the questions.  Several players nailed all of Question 5 too.  

16 hours ago, Slug said:

This week was actually interesting for the leaderboard.  Usually we get a handful of medium bets, maybe a couple big ones.  Couple people move up or down.  That's it.  This week though there was a lot of movement.  Not just the lost bets, but some won bets and some people did surprisingly well on the questions.  Several players nailed all of Question 5 too.  

Bet big or go home is my motto 

On 10/18/2020 at 9:56 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

Frustrating. I put Justin Jefferson in for the receiving yards question but when the covid thing hit I switched him out. :|

You would've been the first person to hit the Question 8 bonus on here. :daydream: