Videogame critique/commentary/analysis/documentary channels

Commissar SFLUFAN

I tend to read reviews more often by players who actually play the game over time and then give assessments of that game after time. Of course, when I play MMOs it makes more sense, but it definitely works for me.

• 1 month later...

I watched this entire video and this guy just sucks

The video says waste of effort, but more often than not he is saying the game sucks. Now, I'm all for shitting on Kingdom Hearts cuz after 13 years Sora's story still isn't over and that was enough for me to not ever get the game and consider the series dead. But fuck, this guy does not do a good job on saying why the game sucks. And he ends the video with the DLC and he is clearly enjoying it and then a forceful "yeah this game is bad" comes out. The only bad thing he really points out is the stupid attraction mechanic and easy main game bosses. Like, fuck man, this fucker went in and made me want to play the game because despite how I'll never involve myself in this series again, I love the gameplay and outside of some bad shit most of it looks hella fun like the previous KH games. 

Fuck that guy and I hate him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Title should really be called "Just another Dark Souls video"

He really hasn't said anything that hasn't been said already. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a cash/view grab but that isn't a complaint and I enjoy the cash grab very much. I mean, even if I've heard it all before, I've never heard NKB say it and that's good enough for me. :twothumbsup:

I just decided to start making videos again... so a little shameless self promotion. I tried a while back and had to stop to take care of actual life stuff, but I'm gonna give it another shot. I'm pretty out of practice so these aren't nearly at the quality of a lot of the stuff out there, but eh... what the hell.

Still hate the sound of my voice though.

• Halal 2

9 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I just decided to start making videos again... so a little shameless self promotion. I tried a while back and had to stop to take care of actual life stuff, but I'm gonna give it another shot. I'm pretty out of practice so these aren't nearly at the quality of a lot of the stuff out there, but eh... what the hell.

Still hate the sound of my voice though.

That was really good. Your voice is absolutely perfect for this and you did a very good job. I absolutely totally forgot about that game. The visuals look fantastic still! You're correct in that Horizon overtook and most likely stole ideas from this game. 

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

That was really good. Your voice is absolutely perfect for this and you did a very good job. I absolutely totally forgot about that game. The visuals look fantastic still! You're correct in that Horizon overtook and most likely stole ideas from this game. 

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Your voice and cadence sounded good, and you have a deep voice so it's not annoying.

I gave your video a like, enjoy the youtube algorithm pushing you up!

Thanks for the feedback!

• Halal 1

• 3 weeks later...

You know. People always say how different everyone's play-thrus are in open world games. I have heard people say, in regard to ER, that a million different people will have a million different experiences.

But fuckin' christ if me and NKB didn't have nearly identical play-thrus. Like holy fuck. I swear at times it is like this fucker is taking footage I captured and it playing it back and telling his audience the thoughts he read from my mind. 

I have a Call of Duty series that will be starting tomorrow Monday 15th at noon. I've been playing every CoD campaign in order and just talking about them for a bit. Not gonna pretend they're great, I'm still pretty new at this, but possibly worth a bored visit while in the john.

I have the first 10 episodes done and they'll release at the same time every Monday for the next 20+ weeks. 

I'm also hoping to have at least one other weekly video uploaded as well. Probably Backlog Barbecue like the previous video.

Link to my channel below:

Phttps://youtube.com/channel/UCUB-gV-UHv-rtbYNOm4MV4A

20 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I have a Call of Duty series that will be starting tomorrow Monday 15th at noon. I've been playing every CoD campaign in order and just talking about them for a bit. Not gonna pretend they're great, I'm still pretty new at this, but possibly worth a bored visit while in the john.

I have the first 10 episodes done and they'll release at the same time every Monday for the next 20+ weeks. 

I'm also hoping to have at least one other weekly video uploaded as well. Probably Backlog Barbecue like the previous video.

Link to my channel below:

Phttps://youtube.com/channel/UCUB-gV-UHv-rtbYNOm4MV4A

I checked out some vids. You do a great job. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Wait. What am I watching?

I'm not sure what to call it. A history piece? It uses East Coast Fallout as an excuse to talk about American history and locales.

Honestly, it kind of makes me feel proud to be an American while watching this video. And it makes me think of how much American History is overlooked by the entire world. It is something I'd love to show to the Europeans on Reddit when they dunk on America for not having a door that is 1000 years old.

Not video games but holy fuck

Probably one of the best things I have watch on YT. Like, I had planned on watching this in parts, and in the background while I did other things, but I ended up actually watching it with undivided attention. I actually watched it a few day ago and in 1 sitting. Only getting up to piss and make food.