NFL Week 11 - ¡Viva Los Chargers y Chiefs!

Keyser_Soze

spacer.png

In case you weren't aware Monday Night's game is in Mexico! Maybe Mexico will have more Chargers fans than LA!

Games to 👀 this week

> Texans at Ravens - (Lots of points will be scored (maybe, I probably jinxed it))

> Jest at Washington (didn't these teams play already?)

> Saints at Tampa Bay (Just based on exciting scoring that probably will happen)

> Pats at Philadelphia (I just realized I'm mixing team names and then the city, weird!)

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Nah

What are you “Nah”ing? Rudolph unquestionably tries to pull Garrett’s helmet off when they go to the ground, that’s what causes Garrett to rip Rudolph’s helmet off and whack him over the head with it.

Losing a fight sucks when you escalated it in the first place :lol:

To top it off, Rudolph chased after Garrett once they had been separated by the Steelers O-line guys. Could have ended there but he wanted more...

and Garrett gave it to him :pratt:

52 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

To top it off, Rudolph chased after Garrett once they had been separated by the Steelers O-line guys. Could have ended there but he wanted more...

and Garrett gave it to him :pratt:

Nah

I see Rudolph getting pinned to the ground, he’s struggling to get a 600 pound man off of him and even while still trying to get up the dude is fucking him Garret pulls off his helmet which is already a penalty by that time and he runs after him in frustration then Garret pounds him on the head with the helmet while the other guy comes up from behind and knocks him to the ground.

Nice try though :peace:

There’s no justification in that video for Garrett to hit him with a helmet. Dude took it way too far. Had it ended with a fist fight I would have been fine but Garrett brought a weapon into it. He should be done for the season (with other smaller suspensions to others) 

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Nah

I see Rudolph getting pinned to the ground, he’s struggling to get a 600 pound man off of him and even while still trying to get up the dude is fucking him Garret pulls off his helmet which is already a penalty by that time and he runs after him in frustration then Garret pounds him on the head with the helmet while the other guy comes up from behind and knocks him to the ground.

Nice try though :peace:

Not sure you wrote that in English, but you agree that Rudolph ran after him because he got his feelings hurt once they were already separated.

You’re almost there!

Wow.  Wish I had stayed up to watch the game.  Suspensions?  I think it should be:

Myles Garret -- 4-6 games for using the helmet as a weapon

Maurkice Pouncey -- 2-3 games for fighting, and kicking Garret in the head while he is on the ground

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer -- 1-2 games for trying to (not sure if successful) kick Garrett in the groin, for trying to rip off his helment, and then getting up and going after him

Fines for Ogunjobi, and for every player that left the bench and ran onto the field.

A message to each team that they will lose draft picks if this escalates in their next game in December.

15 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Not sure you wrote that in English, but you agree that Rudolph ran after him because he got his feelings hurt once they were already separated.

You’re almost there!

You said he was trying to injure him, he wasn't, but Garret certainly was and he accomplished that mission.

16 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You said he was trying to injure him, he wasn't, but Garret certainly was and he accomplished that mission.

Yes, he tried to take the protective gear off another person. This is plainly seen as he grasps at the back of Garrett’s helmet and pulls towards him. Why would you be pulling any part of a person towards you if you were just trying to get them off of you? This is also why Garrett then goes to pull Rudolph’s helmet off. Watch the video some more until you can admit that Rudolph was trying to pull Garrett’s helmet off.

Once they were separated, Rudolph proceeds to run after them to...do what, hug it out? No, to continue the fight. He just didn’t expect to get his with his own helmet, which to be fair to him NOBODY ever expects to get hit with their own helmet.

11 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Yes, he tried to take the protective gear off another person. This is plainly seen as he grasps at the back of Garrett’s helmet and pulls towards him. Why would you be pulling any part of a person towards you if you were just trying to get them off of you? This is also why Garrett then goes to pull Rudolph’s helmet off. Watch the video some more until you can admit that Rudolph was trying to pull Garrett’s helmet off.

Once they were separated, Rudolph proceeds to run after them to...do what, hug it out? No, to continue the fight. He just didn’t expect to get his with his own helmet, which to be fair to him NOBODY ever expects to get hit with their own helmet.

You can pull someone off of your body. I know you're a rich billionaire but clearly you are incorrect on this issue.

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You can pull someone off of your body. I know you're a rich billionaire but clearly you are incorrect on this issue.

You’re literally the only person I’ve seen say Rudolph wasn’t trying to pull Garrett’s helmet off. Like, this is beyond clear in real time AND even more in slow-mo.

And you keep ignoring that Rudolph chased after Garrett to continue the fight after Garrett had already been pulled off him and was being pushed away from Rudolph. Again, was he just going to give Garrett a hug? The idea that Rudolph meant no harm is so laughable.

What are we even arguing here?

• Garrett legally tackled Rudolph at the end of the game, but in that situation, a tackle was completely unnecessary.
  • Rudolph loses his shit and tries to rip Garrett's helmet off.
  • Garrett responds and rips Rudolph's helmet off.
  • Rudolph chases after Garrett.
  • Garrett swings helmet as a weapon at Rudolph's head.

Rudolph instigated and overreacted, but Garrett torpedoed past the line.  It is not defensible.

6 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

What are we even arguing here?

• Garrett legally tackled Rudolph at the end of the game, but in that situation, a tackle was completely unnecessary.
  • Rudolph loses his shit and tries to rip Garrett's helmet off.
  • Garrett responds and rips Rudolph's helmet off.
  • Rudolph chases after Garrett.
  • Garrett swings helmet as a weapon at Rudolph's head.

Rudolph instigated and overreacted, but Garrett torpedoed past the line.  It is not defensible.

@Keyser_Sozesays “FAKE NEWS” to bullet point 2. Everybody agrees on the rest.

No -- I didn't see @sblfilms defending Garrett like Max was.

Swinging your helmet is indefensible.  The "he started it" defence Max referenced is BS.

HOWEVER, Rudolph started it -- and even though he was the "victim" (he wasn't hurt) -- I still believe his actions as the instigator are suspension worthy.  (Although the NFL apparently doesn't.)