Trump’s new press secretary was arrested for DUI while working on the 2016 campaign

classy. 

34 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

So basically, she can eat shit and die. Drunk drivers go against the wall after they're sober enough to stand up against it.

I mean, i'm certainly against it, but I also did it when I was younger. Luckily I was never caught. It pains me to think how stupid it was. But I was 17-18, and I learned. This woman wasn't a child making a mistake she regrets, it sounds like shes just an all around bad person. 

3 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

classy. 

I mean, i'm certainly against it, but I also did it when I was younger. Luckily I was never caught. It pains me to think how stupid it was. But I was 17-18, and I learned. This woman wasn't a child making a mistake she regrets, it sounds like shes just an all around bad person. 

As long as you learned from it.

My mother was nearly killed by a drunk driver a decade ago. Spent an entire year in physical therapy while that guy who hit her SUED HER because he injured only his shoulder and "couldn't hold his daughter anymore".

• Sad 1

Just now, MarSolo said:

As long as you learned from it.

My mother was nearly killed by a drunk driver a decade ago. Spent an entire year in physical therapy while that guy who hit her SUED HER because he injured only his shoulder and "couldn't hold his daughter anymore".

Please tell me he didn't win anything? 

And yeah, i feel like a complete asshole every time I think about it. 

Just now, TheGreatGamble said:

Please tell me he didn't win anything? 

And yeah, i feel like a complete asshole every time I think about it. 

He didn't thankfully, but the mental anguish my mother had to go through with the lawyers on top of everything else wasn't fun.

15 hours ago, TheGreatGamble said:

no doubt. 

Fuck, just the idea that he could try to sue is ridiculous. 

That reminds me of this story I saw on Dateline once... this 16 year old girl got into an argument with her boyfriend and texted him telling him she was going to kill herself if he didn't get back with her. She then drove her car into oncoming traffic at like 80 miles an hour, killed a pregnant woman and her unborn child, survived and then SUED EVERYBODY. She (or her parents and legal team I should say) sued the woman she killed claiming the accident was in fact HER fault despite the fact that she crossed several lanes of traffic to cause the accident, and she sued the highway because there was construction going on that had nothing to do with the accident and she also claimed that she couldn't remember anything and would never ACTUALLY try to kill herself despite having attempted it before and the messages she sent her boyfriend coming minutes before the accident. Side bar conversation, but it occurred to me when I saw your post.