Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

okay so what color oil drums does everyone have? I have green ones, but I know there are other colors. I like to put them around my Godzillas :p I like to think they are full of toxic waste that has transformed a chill island lizard into killing machines (I also need to get the other color godzillas) 

and what does everyone have that could go in a game room? I know have two pinball tables (baseball and octopus) -if you have other tables please let me know. slot/pachinko machine thing, jukebox, foosball, arcade cabinet (combat game) and now a pool table. 

You guys go way too quick! Every time I look here, I have to go through 3-5 pages lol.

I made an Oakland A's hat if anyone wants it, and a Tool T-shirt (just the front). Also, re-arranging your island is a pain... moving one house per day is slow and frustrating, especially after realizing I've been moving my houses too close together so I can't really give anyone front yards.

4 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

okay so what color oil drums does everyone have? I have green ones, but I know there are other colors. I like to put them around my Godzillas :p I like to think they are full of toxic waste that has transformed a chill island lizard into killing machines (I also need to get the other color godzillas) 

and what does everyone have that could go in a game room? I know have two pinball tables (baseball and octopus) -if you have other tables please let me know. slot/pachinko machine thing, jukebox, foosball, arcade cabinet (combat game) and now a pool table. 

Darts comes to mind.  I have a Pinball but can't remember which kind 

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

@EternallDarkness Speaking of being in need of some wood, I finally got the DIY for the ironwood workbench. I'll make one for whoever wants one, I just don't have enough wood. They use up 15 prices of wood and 5 iron.

your arcade cabinet is on the way. I don't need a bench as I have that DIY but sent you some wood as well incase you need it. At least I think I sent it to you :lol: (I need a master list to know who is who since only two or three people use their board names) 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

your arcade cabinet is on the way. I don't need a bench as I have that DIY but sent you some wood as well incase you need it. At least I think I sent it to you :lol: (I need a master list to know who is who since only two or three people use their board names) 

Yes. We totally need some master list of who is who here.

39 minutes ago, Joestradamus said:

Not sure if I was lucky, but I used turnip.exchange to look through islands. Found one that was empty at the time and selling at 584, maybe worth a try.

Well, I gave it a shot and it worked out. Filtered out anyone requiring a tip, but still left one anyway. That was fairly painless.

Well, I gave it a shot and it worked out. Filtered out anyone requiring a tip, but still left one anyway. That was fairly painless.

That's good! Much better than fighting for a spot on r/acturnips. When I did my visit, I tried to leave a tip but I couldn't find the island owner, so I found their house and was about to drop it in one of their rooms but then I was kicked out for taking too long I guess. I felt bad that I couldn't leave a tip.

5 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

closing in on 400,000 nook+ miles :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's too bad the game makes it so tedious to buy multiples of things, if you could do a bulk purchase then you could at least cash them out for 2.4 million bells worth of bell vouchers.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's too bad the game makes it so tedious to buy multiples of things, if you could do a bulk purchase then you could at least cash them out for 2.4 million bells worth of bell vouchers.

wouldn't do that as money isn't a huge issue.

28 minutes ago, Triage said:

I have 79k and I thought that was a lot.. I frequent islands and bought a lot of things 

so do I. I just wish there were more things I could buy with the miles or that I could order stuff from other peoples islands so I could get all the color variations 

Anyone want an aluminum briefcase? My Nooks has one and I don't really feel like dropping 100k on it.

Anyone wants it, my gates are open. I'm stepping out, but feel free to visit or take some fruit or whatever.

I grabbed it.  I think it's filled with good bars or money.

Liking the look of your island.  

• Thanks 1