Please help get our podcast to E3!

KupoBitches

Hey everyone!

About two years ago I started a podcast with a great group of guys. We're basically a video game book club. We pick a game to play every month as a community and then we record an episode discussing it. We also do episodes ranging on a variety of other topics in the industry. This year, we have recorded enough episodes to register as media for E3 and it has always been a dream of mine to go as  part of the industry!

We have hit the subscriber, downloads, and listener marks needed for media passes but we are short 15 ratings on iTunes to qualify! We have 35 and we need to hit 50! If we can reach that mark, they will rerun our application and we should be able to get our badges. I hate to do this, but we are desperate at this point as the quota for media badges are close to being filled. If anyone could take a small amount of time to click on the link below and leave us a review/rating in the iTunes store, we would be forever grateful. I don't even think you need to leave a review, just click the amount of stars under ratings and reviews and that's it! You can do it on your phones as well, just scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see an option to rate/review. If on a computer, just choose to open in iTunes and you should see the same option.

Here is the link!

I know how awful it is when people beg for likes/follows/subscriptions in this day and age but we are in a really tough spot and I have to explore every option. This community has always been amazing and helpful so I knew I could come here judgement free. If we end up making it out there as media, I will do a giveaway with some E3 swag we pick up.

Thanks everybody!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I'll do it as soon as I get home.

Maybe we can do a joint podcast sometime between the D1Pcast and you guys :p

That would be awesome! There are four of us so if I can't get all of us on at once, I would still love to come on solo and talk. I was so scared to come on here and post because this D1Pcast turf lol.

32 minutes ago, Rodimus said:

I will when I get home. I didn't know about your podcast I will also give it a listen.

Thank you man, that would be amazing! I've never promoted it on here because I felt like it would rub people the wrong way. I've always been scared to promote my streaming channel and the podcast because posts and topics about that kind of thing are usually frowned upon. Again, I really didn't want it to come to this, but we are so close. We have many more subscribers, but noone ever leaves ratings/reviews lol. I knew this community would understand though.

@Nokra @ManUtdRedDevils @XxEvil AshxX @mikechorney @skillzdadirecta @Rodimus @SFLUFAN

So after all of your help and a big social media push yesterday, we have over 50 ratings this morning! I have reached back out to the E3 Media team and it's now a waiting game. I will update everyone once I hear something concrete.

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody in this thread that took time out of their day to help out. It's very cliché to say, but it really does mean a lot. I am very humbled by how supportive this community was yesterday. To any and all friends that I had, have, and will meet on these boards, THANK YOU!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

@KupoBitches - how do I rate if I don't have an Apple product?

I can only access Apple Music on Android devices and there is no way to access podcasts on it from what I can see.

No worries man, we’ve hit our goal and I know PC users generally hate using iTunes unless they have an iPhone. Don’t fee like you have to do that!

5 hours ago, bladimir2k said:

@KupoBitches You are full of surprises man! First twitch and now a full on podcast you've had for a year.. now I see why you went completely dark! lol I know you got your reviews but i will definitely listen to the podcast! Keep on doing you man!

@bladimir2k

bro hug GIF

34 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

@KupoBitches So you don't do SoundCloud or anything? I would honestly love to add your podcast to my rotation but there's no way in a frozen hell i'm using iTunes.

Lol, I don’t blame you. I actually just got us qualified through Spotify if you’re ok with that! I actually like it’s layout more than iTunes. Much cleaner. I suggest anything from 2019 on with the new audio set up! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm about to drop you a review! What I am curious is - where do I find the requirements for a podcast to get a media badge? We have 50+ reviews on amazon but I want to check what the other requirements are and I can't find them anywhere. Even when going through part of the registration process.

21 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I forgot to mention but I listened to 2019 Prediction podcast and enjoyed it. I will probably download some older ones on games that I played. Congrats. 

Thanks, I appreciate It! We just dropped our episode on Deadly Premonition. Have y’all played that shit?!