NFL Offseason Thread

Keyser_Soze

One of the local talk radio guys here in Houston made an interesting point: where are the Watson defenders amongst his current and former teammates?

Everybody knows it’s not normal for a guy to fly in a bunch of random women to give massages that he met via Instagram. They think he’s probably guilty

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0110%2Fr800286_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Three more lawsuits have been filed accusing Deshaun Watson of sexual assault and inappropriate behavior, including one that says the Texans QB allegedly has deleted Instagram...

19 and counting. Looks like he may be trying to pay these women off to stay quiet.

I’m starting to think this guy may never play in the NFL again

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0110%2Fr800286_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Three more lawsuits have been filed accusing Deshaun Watson of sexual assault and inappropriate behavior, including one that says the Texans QB allegedly has deleted Instagram...

19 and counting. Looks like he may be trying to pay these women off to stay quiet.

I’m starting to think this guy may never play in the NFL again

He may play but it won't be any where near the dollar amount he was going to play for that is certain.

More absolutely damming claims here. The probability of him not being a sexual predator is about as close to zero as you can get.

The Texans should exercise whatever character clause they have in his contract and part ways immediately. Goodell needs to lifetime ban the guy.

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0406%2Fr836817_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Two of the 22 women who filed lawsuits against Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson alleging sexual assault and inappropriate behavior came forward publicly during a news conference Tuesday.

What dude who isn't trying to get something extra has over 40 different massage therapists? 

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0406%2Fr836817_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Two of the 22 women who filed lawsuits against Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson alleging sexual assault and inappropriate behavior came forward publicly during a news conference...

What dude who isn't trying to get something extra has over 40 different massage therapists? 

Such a strange way for a NFL quarterback to obtain some pussy.