NFL Offseason Thread

Keyser_Soze

7 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Where do the people on Twitter get the energy to argue about Derek Carr EVERY DAY IN THE OFFSEASON.  It's not like they have anything new to say, they just keep repeating the same arguments over-and-over at each other.  AND TWITTER WON'T STOP PUTTING THEM IN MY FEED.

Lets Go Football GIF by SportsManias

2021_OTA_0525ce_0185-scaled.jpg?fit=2048
STEELERSNOW.COM

It has been a difficult week for Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins, to say the least. After his fiancé was arrested for allegedly punching him in the face earlier this week, it appears that Haskins is now in a financial dispute with an Instagram model. According to Black Sports Online, Haskins is asking influencer Vanessa […]

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0406%2Fr836817_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Deshaun Watson has no restrictions on his activities at the Texans' training camp despite the 22 active lawsuits against him, said the NFL; its investigation into the quarterback...

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

I bet they restrict him getting any massages from private masseuses 

On 7/30/2021 at 7:33 PM, ManUtdRedDevils said:
Screenshot-487-e1627655595126.jpg
WWW.MEDIAITE.COM

Earlier this week, Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley arrived at training camp and read a statement claiming he isn’t anti-vax, he’s just pro-choice.

@BuckFly please let me know if this is charting in Buffalo

Manny, I make jokes about it on the Bills Boards because it spirals downward so quickly whenever the topic comes up.  This is amongst fans, mind you, with a common interest. 

I don’t have a problem with what he says, and I don’t have a problem with those that disagree with him.  I’m vaccinated by the way, as is my wife and my daughter had covid…how we didn’t get it since it was pre vac I have no idea because we didn’t change a thing in our house during quarantine and I have comorbidities coming out the wahzoo…I was face to face with my young daughter for hours on end and even in the same bed together to watch tv and play games at night. 

My issue is how mad it makes everybody on both sides. 

This whole topic.  This whole thing is boring and tired. 

You want to get vaccinated, then get the jab.  You don’t, then that’s on you.  If you are at risk it’s likely you should do it.  If it is something you are not worried about, even if you get sick and you are not worried about the effects, that is your decision.   This whole staring at the pot on a daily basis waiting for it to boil is a waste of time and energy.  

“Nobody should get the jab!”    Shut the f*** up and go about your day.

”Everybody should get the jab!”  Shut the f*** up and go about your day.

If you don’t feel comfortable, either from a personal health stand point or a personal liberty stand point I couldn’t really care less so get out of my face, both of you. 

You do you, I’ll do me.

3 hours ago, BuckFly said:

Manny, I make jokes about it on the Bills Boards because it spirals downward so quickly whenever the topic comes up.  This is amongst fans, mind you, with a common interest. 

I don’t have a problem with what he says, and I don’t have a problem with those that disagree with him.  I’m vaccinated by the way, as is my wife and my daughter had covid…how we didn’t get it since it was pre vac I have no idea because we didn’t change a thing in our house during quarantine and I have comorbidities coming out the wahzoo…I was face to face with my young daughter for hours on end and even in the same bed together to watch tv and play games at night. 

My issues is how mad it makes everybody on both sides. 

This whole topic.  This whole thing is boring and tired. 

You want to get vaccinated, then get the jab.  You don’t, then that’s on you.  If you are at risk it’s likely you should do it.  If it is something you are not worried about, even if you get sick and you are not worried about the effects, that is your decision.   This whole staring at the pot on a daily basis waiting for it to boil is a waste of time and energy.  

“Nobody should get the jab!”    Shut the f*** up and go about your day.

”Everybody should get the jab!”  Shut the f*** up and go about your day.

If you don’t feel comfortable, either from a personal health stand point or a personal liberty stand point I couldn’t really careless so get out of my face, both of you. 

You do you, I’ll do me.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BuckFly said:

You do you, I’ll do me.

This notion doesn’t work with communicable diseases. There are externalities to individual behaviors in this case.

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

This notion doesn’t work with communicable diseases. There are externalities to individual behaviors in this case.

Good point, SB.

Then get vaccinated, take care of your family, and watch yours and their actions including where they go and what they do.  Be smart for what you value, which I most definitely know you are.  I will and have done the exact same thing.

You doing you in this instance turns out to be the same thing as me doing me.  I think we (you and I) and our families are honestly going to be fine.

Text more if you want to change the world to your world view.  It is your absolutely right and you don’t have to think like me.

I’ll pass, though, because at my age other than being a Buffalo Bills fan I to try to limit my exercises in frustration. 

Peace to all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0730%2Fr888236_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Colts QB Carson Wentz will undergo surgery on his injured left foot and is expected to miss five to 12 weeks, according to head coach Frank Reich.

@BasemntDweller2 it was only a matter of time 

Never heard of him 

On 8/2/2021 at 2:04 PM, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Rumor swirling about trading for Big Dick Nick. Getting the iggles back together in Indy. 

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Thank you, Manny.  I could have embarrassed myself by improperly referring to him as "Thick Dick Nick."

• Haha 1