The Mariners

thewhyteboar

34 minutes ago, rc0101 said:

Let me hear 7-3 lol. What a scrub. 

Ehhhh, it’s specifically taking Joe Kelly deep that was satisfying to him

Jansen really struggles against the Astros on a very consistent basis. Was reaaaallllyyyy hoping somebody Castro would get on to give Altuve a shot at ripping hearts out like he does to the Yankees.

Won tickets from Bregman for buying some of his salsa for my wife, was talking with his manager about Alex coming on my Astros podcast to talk salsa since NM hatch Chile is like a huge deal in our family as my MIL farmed that stuff for years.

He said yes 😮

So now I need to actually have an Astros podcast 😂

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

:hmm:

Ramón Laureano: Drafted by the Houston Astros in the 16th round of the 2014 MLB June Amateur Draft from Northeast Oklahoma A&M College (Miami, OK). 

All cheaters somehow have a connection with the Asterisks. 

:hmm:

13 hours ago, sblfilms said:

36-ADCB5-C-96-C0-474-E-AA57-8-E41-A84-DED27

At the Astros/Twins game watching Luis dice these bums up @Joe

I need a few more of those and I’m golden. I almost traded him away and then I looked at his overall numbers for the year. Dude is at minimum pitching like a top tier number 2 starter. Damn.

We sat in a section along the left field line close to where the left fielder plays. It’s typically a good spot to get foul balls that go down the line, or balls from outfielders on third outs.

We had a half dozen balls get tossed past us, when finally in the bottom of the 8th, Martin Maldando has a fly out to center. The Rockies center fielder tosses it into the stands in our direction, but I can tell it is going over my kids. I lose it in the stadium lights above, but I throw my hands in the air.

And POW, hits me right in the left hand! My kids were so excited.

Being a Dad is fun 😊

the trades the a’s made have us rollin as of right now. marte has been such a spark to the lineup. crazy what having a legit bat in the lineup does. the back half of august is huge for us. we play the white sox, giants, mariners, and yankees. 

3 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

This Yankees season is a gift that keeps on giving to you. 

Yankees fans have passion, which makes it extra enjoyable