The Mariners

thewhyteboar

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0831%2Fr902869_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Answering the latest questions around the sexual assault allegations against Bauer and his future in baseball and beyond.

Apparently a lot of MLB insiders are of the view that Bauer is done done. Guy was already known to be hard to deal with, but no matter how the criminal case goes, he seems radioactive now.

@sblfilms the hammy adds to this roll coaster of a season. I still believe the high will be beating the Asterisks and the low will be getting swept by the Rays in the next round. 

Jeter and the rest of the crew was an absolute joy to watch. I am not sure if another team will ever surpass those Yankee years. 

I still get so pumped watching this play. 

5 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

@sblfilms the hammy adds to this roll coaster of a season. I still believe the high will be beating the Asterisks and the low will be getting swept by the Rays in the next round. 

Jeter and the rest of the crew was an absolute joy to watch. I am not sure if another team will ever surpass those Yankee years. 

I still get so pumped watching this play. 

Unfortunately the Yanks will play Rays in the DS if they make it, unless the Astros catch the Rays which seems really unlikely. Would have to be an ALCS match up for Yankees v Astros, which is appropriate ❤️

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Unfortunately the Yanks will play Rays in the DS if they make it, unless the Astros catch the Rays which seems really unlikely. Would have to be an ALCS match up for Yankees v Astros, which is appropriate ❤️

Oh I guess we will see you next year lol

Jake Myers is a late season call up and an absolute gem. Kid hits for average and power, runs, and plays some good centerfield. Only thing he hasn’t shown yet is outfield assist ability. 

On 9/11/2021 at 5:02 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

minus the first game of the series, my Jays are just firing on all cylinders. The Orioles had a no hitter on the Jays in the 2nd game of the double hitter, up until the 7th inning. Only for the Jays to rack up 16 hits, 4 dingers and 11 more fucking runs. Plus that first game comeback was fucking amazing