Satya Nadella confirms that Game Pass is coming to the PC

Commissar SFLUFAN

9 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I'll just copy and paste my Discord response.

I assume they are gonna add more PC games to play in game pass. Like Wade said right now the only game pass games that work on PC happen to be play anywhere games. I think that's just by chance. Might be more games that work for PC and not for Xbox. 

1 hour ago, SFLUFAN said:

Probably not - I'd imagine it would be your usual Microsoft account.  If you sign-in on Xbox, you access Xbox Game Pass; if you sign-in on PC, you access Windows Game Pass.

It would be dumb to have you have 2 game pass subscriptions. It should just work across both platforms like it does now with the play anywhere. Worse case scenario they could have 2 tiers. $9.99 Xbox with play anywhere games and $14.99 with PC only games included. But they would need to really step up by including some really good PC games in there. As is everything on PC can be had for dollars cuz of steam sales and what not. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HGLatinBoy said:

Call me when MS stops treating Halo like a little princess that can't be seen on PC. And I mean real Halo not some bullshit mobile game and a crap RTS game. 

I'm not sure what your phone number is or I would call you... but they already announced the next mainline halo game was coming to pc.

• Haha 2