~*The Official Trump is on Trial and it’s Going as Well as you’d Think Thread*~

Oh yeah, I think this needs it’s own thread because there are some JUICY details being leaked on the stand.

Pecker is leaking right now.

(if Wade doesn’t think this needs it’s own thread feel free to delete)

• Sicko Sherman 1

I really want one of his lawyers to quit, go on Fox News, and just say "That son of a bitch is guilty. I was just thinking I could get some easy money out of this." As Fox desperately attempts to cut away.  

I just thought of a friend that was telling me that if he won the case great, but if a case is lost, he just moves on to the next one. He really wanted to tell some of his clients something to the point of "Well sorry, but maybe you shouldn't have been a shitty person."

• Haha 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

23 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

I really want one of his lawyers to quit, go on Fox News, and just say "That son of a bitch is guilty. I was just thinking I could get some easy money out of this." As Fox desperately attempts to cut away.  

I just thought of a friend that was telling me that if he won the case great, but if a case is lost, he just moves on to the next one. He really wanted to tell some of his clients something to the point of "Well sorry, but maybe you shouldn't have been a shitty person."

Jim Carrey Stop Breaking The Law Asshole GIF by Jerology

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, MarSolo said:

They won’t sue, but it’s funny that shit like this is even POSSIBLE now:

WWW.THREADS.NET

Hillary Clinton. Ben Carson. Ted Cruz. All could have defamation claims against Trump and the Enquirer now How? Weren’t the defamatory statements 7-9 yrs ago? The...

Is conspiracy to defame already a law or are these fuckers just creating new crimes as they go along?

I do enjoy that even after nearly a decade "Vote Your Conscience" Cruz is still finding a way to be emasculated by Trump.

"Who helped kill JFK, bitch?!?!"

"My daddy, sir."

MV5BNTM4Y2YyYWItYTg1MS00MmE4LWJmMWQtNDM3

Oh, sorry, I meant....

fo8iuffxeag-kij-1648482613.jpeg?crop=0.7

....you know what....either one is good.

1 hour ago, Jason said:
WWW.SALON.COM

Try as they might, Trump's attorneys just can't keep him from snoozing.

Id be 1,000,000% ok if this was a Weekend at Bernies scenario and this is just a husk of the dead idiot painted carrot orange to fool everyone

• Sicko 1