Another giveaway because I love you guys

best3444

Just now, best3444 said:

Are you positive that's all you want? That's only $15 so go ahead and pick more games to add up to $70. I'm being completely serious, too. :)

I didn't wanna be greedy!

OK, one more. I was debating between that one and a chill game.

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Foundation is a grid-less, laidback medieval city-building game with a focus on organic development, monument construction and resource management.

On 4/19/2024 at 2:21 PM, Hurricane Game said:

You're the runner-up my friend. The budget left is approximately $35 for you to choose a game. If you can't find anything you want with that amount I'll happily buy you a full priced game. :sun:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1

16 hours ago, best3444 said:

You're the winner!

My number was 63 for Michael Jordan's playoff career high. 

Let me know what you want!

You mention MJ alot and I was just wondering if you ever got to see him play? I did 3 times! He's\not my favorite but he's the GOAT and experiences watching those games are things i'll\never forget! All 3 times were bulls vs. Laker games, good times! 

50 minutes ago, HardAct said:

You mention MJ alot and I was just wondering if you ever got to see him play? I did 3 times! He's\not my favorite but he's the GOAT and experiences watching those games are things i'll\never forget! All 3 times were bulls vs. Laker games, good times! 

Michael Jordan vs Nick Van Exel is one of @Paperclyp's GOAT matchups.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, best3444 said:

You're the runner-up my friend. The budget left is approximately $35 for you to choose a game. If you can't find anything you want with that amount I'll happily buy you a full priced game. :sun:

Wow, thank you so much! Can I have a psn gift card please? I'd like to get Stellar Blade using your gift card and I'll make up the difference. 

7 hours ago, HardAct said:

Unfortunately I never got to see the man play. I've watched countless hours of film on him and I know basically everything about him.

I was too poor growing up to see an NBA game. But in 1998 I got Sixers vs Bulls tickets and he fuckin retired that summer lol.

I've see Kobe and LeBron play but I am sick to my stomach I never got to see him play. :(

1 hour ago, Hurricane Game said:

Wow, thank you so much! Can I have a psn gift card please? I'd like to get Stellar Blade using your gift card and I'll make up the difference. 

I'm buying you the entire game. Check pm for two separate psn codes. :)

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Hype 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Any more game giveaways? Top Spin comes out tomorrow. I have $30 in Xbox cards from the holidays. @best3444

I was reading reviews on that today and it turned out ok. It's at a 77 at metacritic but apparently it has a steep learning curve. I'm passing on it.

No, no more giveaways any time soon. 

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I was reading reviews on that today and it turned out ok. It's at a 77 at metacritic but apparently it has a steep learning curve. I'm passing on it.

No, no more giveaways any time soon. 

I was watching a stream and it looks fun

44 minutes ago, Biggie said:

PC?

Nope - idk if there will be one or not and it’s more of a B movie silly kinda thing and the IQ is actually pretty decent at 60fps anyway! So this will be my first ps5 game of the year.

8 hours ago, stepee said:

Nope - idk if there will be one or not and it’s more of a B movie silly kinda thing and the IQ is actually pretty decent at 60fps anyway! So this will be my first ps5 game of the year.

I thought we were talking about Top Spin 2K24. You are referring to Stellar Blade. Enjoy your Stellar Booty Simulator lol

• Haha 1