Bought a dozen Dunkin Donuts

I am a dunkin' hater.

If you aren't buying local, Krispy Kreme is the only option. The regular glazed from KK is a perfect donut.

I just wish there was a KK in town. I only get them like twice a year at most because Washington PA is the closest place has a KK.

Just now, Bacon said:

I am a dunkin' hater.

If you aren't buying local, Krispy Kreme is the only option. The regular glazed from KK is a perfect donut.

I just wish there was a KK in town. I only get them like twice a year at most because Washington PA is the closest place has a KK.

Yea KK is not remotely close to me as well. I used to get DD iced coffee religiously. I think they are good. 

10 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Do you not have a local donut place that actually makes good donuts? 

Dunkin makes good donuts. They were a staple at my office breakfast almost every day and they are bangin. 

12 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Do you not have a local donut place that actually makes good donuts? 

I did. It was called Ray's Pastries. Closed down years ago tho. Every other shop that has opened up has been mediocre and barely lasted a year. All we have are chains now.

23 hours ago, best3444 said:

Dunkin makes good donuts. They were a staple at my office breakfast almost every day and they are bangin. 

Pretty sure they don't make the donuts at the location anymore. There is a donut place at the corner and when I run past at 5 am you can smell the delicious being made. 

30 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Pretty sure they don't make the donuts at the location anymore. There is a donut place at the corner and when I run past at 5 am you can smell the delicious being made. 

The donuts are made at a central kitchen the night before they are delivered in the morning. Some dunkin's still make their donuts fresh in store. 

21 minutes ago, best3444 said:

The donuts are made at a central kitchen the night before they are delivered in the morning. Some dunkin's still make their donuts fresh in store. 

I ned the address of the central kitchen 

DDs are fine for what they are, but to get to any Dunkin from my apartment, I would have to pass a local place that has better donuts. A spot opened up down the street from me last year, and it’s dangerous. Great quality, wide range of styles and flavors, and reasonably priced. 

On 4/12/2024 at 9:48 PM, best3444 said:

What kind of country has actual donuts at breakfast time as an ‘every day’ thing

Just now, gamer.tv said:

What kind of country has actual donuts at breakfast time as an ‘every day’ thing

Lol the place I worked at during that time was something else. Nobody worked and everyone always had an excuse to throw a party every day. Dunkin donuts would be in the kitchen each morning I got in. 

15 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I had a foot long hotdog with onions, mustard, and relish from Costco. Washed it down with a Pepsi. 

I never had a Costco hotdog but I hear they're delicious. Pepsi over coke or was in not available?

28 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I never had a Costco hotdog but I hear they're delicious. Pepsi over coke or was in not available?

They’re nothing special. They’re just really cheap. 

7 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I also hear their pizza is great but I haven't had any in over 20 years. 

It’s mid at best. 

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

They’re nothing special. They’re just really cheap. 

It’s mid at best. 

So let me get this straight. You think Costco hotdogs are just okay cause they’re cheap and their amazing pizza is mid but you adore Ubisoft video games. Jesus this guy has terrible taste. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

So let me get this straight. You think Costco hotdogs are just okay cause they’re cheap and their amazing pizza is mid but you adore Ubisoft video games. Jesus this guy has terrible taste. 

Not sure who to believe now. 

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Ok I’m fat. And I easily identify ass video games. Come on man. 

On YouTube the hotdogs and pizza from Costco get a lot of praise. I'm going to believe you. This guy is also the one that said McDonald's breakfast is mid. 

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

They’re just OK, and they’re cheap. 
Their pizza is on the level of fast food chain pizza. It’s not great. 

• Sicko 1

Yeah the hotdogs aren't stellar themselves (though IMO they're pretty tasty), but it's the fact that they're $1.50, you get a drink, and there are a bunch of different toppings you can put on it that make it a stellar deal.

• Thanks 2

Never been a fan of Costco pizza. The chicken fingers/strips are good with their fries. Pepsi got the Costco contract about 10 years ago and slowly took over as contracts expired by region with Coke. I remember when the switch happen and we had a set of 2 or 3 teams at my Pepsi location who were just on setup duty for a a good few months when it happened. Also had universal magnetic like keys that serviced all the pop machines at all the locations we covered. 

oh and I don’t think I’ve ever had a Dunkin’ Donut, because we have Tim Horton’s. Although now I like a little place next town over called Sweet Paradise and love their Apple Fritter and especially there Duchies