Bought a dozen Dunkin Donuts

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

On YouTube the hotdogs and pizza from Costco get a lot of praise. I'm going to believe you. This guy is also the one that said McDonald's breakfast is mid. 

They get praised because they are cheap. They are decent quality for a very low price. 
If Little Caesar’s is a 2-3 out of 10, and Domino’s/ Papa John’s are a 5-6 - Costco pizza is a 6/10. 
But, fuck, I can make better pizza than that at home. If you go to a decent pizzeria with a proper pizza oven, the pizza is miles better. 
Can you do better at the price Costco is charging?  No. Would I buy a Costco Hot Dog/Pizza Slice for dirt cheap after shopping there?  Absolutely. But I know I’m doing it for the price/convenience, rather than it being great food.

McDonald’s breakfast is the best fast food breakfast I have add. I love a McGriddle combo. I have also had much better breakfasts in my life.

• Hugs 1

I had lunch at Longhorns. Had their strawberry and grilled chicken salad with mandarin oranges and candied pecans with a berry balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Sweet potato as my side with butter and cinnamon. And of course bread. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I had lunch at Longhorns. Had their strawberry and grilled chicken salad with mandarin oranges and candied pecans with a berry balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Sweet potato as my side with butter and cinnamon. And of course bread. 

Although that sounds lovely you should have gotten steak. Longhorn has great steaks.