Left Alive - Release Date Announcement Trailer (PC/PS4)

Pikachu

LEFT ALIVE™ is a brand-new survival action shooter coming to the PlayStation®4 and STEAM® on March 5th,  2019. 

The MECH EDITION is available for pre-order exclusively on the Square Enix Online Store in very limited quantities. The DAY ONE EDITION is now also available for pre-purchase on PlayStation Store and STEAM.

Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa from KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS (character designer, METAL GEAR series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X) join forces to create LEFT ALIVE’s dark and gritty world.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm totally into this. Looks like a the kind of nutty Anime shit I grew to love in the PS2 era specifically. I miss this kind of silliness so I'm hoping this one turns out well.

First time seeing this so I'm not overly educated on it. Hopefully it's gameplay focused and not nonstop cutscenes. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So I guess this game sucks

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/03/05/left-alive-suffers-from-a-rough-launch-on-consoles-and-pc/

a swarm of negative Amazon reviews citing fundamental issues with the game prompted publisher Square Enix to both slash the price by half and (rather questionably) block the game from being streamed. Not exactly signs of a confident publisher, and the first reviews filtering in for the PC version aren’t any more positive.

38 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah, it kinda looked like a budget title... wasn't it already like 40 bucks?

EDIT: Just checked on Amazon... not only is it only full priced, but it's NOT slashed at all maybe folks she be notified if a price cut is coming.