7 Major Companies that went bankrupt in 2023 (thanks Brandon!)

I was part of SmileDirectClub and they sent an email saying they were filling bankruptcy but would be normal. Then the day they went out of business they didn't send an Email I had to learn it from some news story. Worst of all they were supposed to send me some retainers which they charged for and I haven't gotten them yet. :/

• Hugs 3

33 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I was part of SmileDirectClub and they sent an email saying they were filling bankruptcy but would be normal. Then the day they went out of business they didn't send an Email I had to learn it from some news story. Worst of all they were supposed to send me some retainers which they charged for and I haven't gotten them yet. :/

Yeah I saw that online, a whole lot of people wicked upset about the fact that a business can shudder & close up shop, yet still demand payment in full for product they no longer make, are unable to make, and will not ever be arriving. WTF!

Riteaid would be a huge kick in the balls, if they end up shutting down. There's one right next to where I work. I'm in there probably twice a day. It makes picking up the families scripts real convenient. Plus they sell booze, meat sticks and energy drinks!

• True 1

4 minutes ago, Derek said:

Riteaid would be a huge kick in the balls, if they end up shutting down. There's one right next to where I work. I'm in there probably twice a day. It makes picking up the families scripts real convenient. Plus they sell booze, meat sticks and energy drinks!

Plus the best ice cream money can buy!

7 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Plus the best ice cream money can buy!

Yeah, buddy! A lot of ice cream. They have an okay frozen food section. A clearance shelf with some good deals on random stuff. An 'As seen on TV' aisle. A good selection of some basic grocery items. 

I do most of my Christmas shopping there. I'd be devastated if something happened to it!

Edit: Forgot the 'seasonal' section, which covers your 'seasonal' needs. Sooo good.

• True 1