What foods do you hate?

Remarkableriots

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Not sure why mud crabs are better (do you mean softshells that you can just eat whole?) but the real trick is to just go to a restaurant that's done 90% of the work on the crab for you. :p Or likewise buy crab legs from the supermarket since all you have to do is crack them open.

For me it’s just they’re bigger so more to eat after going through that annoying ass process

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Another one I've mentioned before. Coconut. At least the kind that's in an almond joy and also not a fan of the water from the store.

A real coconut however, perhaps I would enjoy.

(As for the coconut water even my friend who had previously lived in Hawaii didn't enjoy the store bought coconut water but said it was much better from an actual coconut)

I can handle most foods in life even if I think they taste gross. The taste of coconut though literally tastes like poison to me. I can’t describe it much more than that. It’s so bad to me.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Wasabi. I love sushi but cannot tolerate wasabi.

The stuff we get in the US is horseradish with green food coloring, did you try any of the real stuff while you were in Japan? 99% of the real stuff stays in Japan. Pretty different experience. 

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

The stuff we get in the US is horseradish with green food coloring, did you try any of the real stuff while you were in Japan? 99% of the real stuff stays in Japan. Pretty different experience. 

Yeah, it was a bit more tolerable, but I still didn't like it. Went to this tiny sushi shop ran by one older man and I didn't realize he put it on the rice as he prepared it, so I ended up with it. I had to scrape off what I could, but what remained wasn't as offensive as what we have here.

https://www.thewasabistore.com/the-farm-1#:~:text=Using the water-grown method,grade product grown in Japan.&text=Our farm - the stream is just behind the greenhouses.

Using the water-grown method, Oregon Coast Wasabi produces a superior product to some Asian-imported wasabi and of equal quality to the highest-grade product grown in Japan.

This is great news for wasabi lovers here.

• Halal 2