Steam Deck OLED officially announced, update: "A beautiful display upgrade - and so much more" (Digital Foundry review)

Commissar SFLUFAN

14 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I hope it gets better for you soon, and this is very awesome. Congratulations, man!

Thanks, man.

13 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Great time to get one before the winter sale hits. You'll see some crazy deals!

Nice!

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

The options are so wide, like what do you want to play while laying in bed?

Absolutely anything. I've been watching a ton of videos on this and Spiderman Remastered is a great game for the deck. Same with GOW 2018. But I'm going to play this as I do my consoles. 

11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Absolutely anything. I've been watching a ton of videos on this and Spiderman Remastered is a great game for the deck. Same with GOW 2018. But I'm going to play this as I do my consoles. 

Yeah it’s so many damn games In so excited. I got notice that mine will arrive tuesday, so we doing this together. You have to get spiderman on it - i’ll get you that,

Just now, stepee said:

I mean try starfield :O

Totally forgot about that and I need to finish that. Uncharted 4 is another good one. Yea, you get yours in a few days so I look forward to your impressions. The reviews for the oled are truly amazing. 

5 hours ago, stepee said:

@Keyser_Soze buy best miles and then yourself something with that 

I'm not friends with him on steam so that will have to happen first. :p

2 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

Could you play WoW on Deck or any of the PC handhelds?

WOWVENDOR.COM

Unlock the full potential of WoW on Steamdeck with our expert tips. Optimize settings for an immersive and seamless gameplay experience.

8 hours ago, stepee said:

@Keyser_Soze buy best miles and then yourself something with that 

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm not friends with him on steam so that will have to happen first. :p

WOWVENDOR.COM

Unlock the full potential of WoW on Steamdeck with our expert tips. Optimize settings for an immersive and seamless gameplay experience.

Wait until Friday before buying games on Steam. Their BF sale starts and you’ll be able to get more for the money. @best3444’s deck probably won’t be there until Friday anyway :p 

42 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Wait until Friday before buying games on Steam. Their BF sale starts and you’ll be able to get more for the money. @best3444’s deck probably won’t be there until Friday anyway :p 

I'm aware of all of this. That being said Stepee provided the money so I don't think he  cares one way or the other he's just very excited to get Best some games. :p

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, stepee said:

@best3444 familiarize yourself with cdkeys.com - I buy most of my of games there, incredible deals - older stuff is insanely cheap but even preorders can often be half off

I will, thanks. 

20 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Imagine @best3444 going to be a PC gamer.

Fresh Off The Boat Reaction GIF

I was a pc gamer back in the 360 days. I'd mod etc. Then we had to move so we sold it and ever since then it's been consoles only.