Rep. George Santos no longer a congressman -- expelled from the House

On 12/4/2023 at 4:41 PM, Jwheel86 said:

Breaking the rule, too good. 

I was tempted to buy one for D1P for Christmas, because I expected it to be like $50-70 for a short/simple one… but $400 per cameo? Sorry D1P, that’s out of any conceivable budget for me right now :p 

• Sicko 1

I saw a post somewhere that he made more money making Cameos in one week than he was paid in his entire time in congress. It might be funny, but let's not send this miserable sack of shit any more cash.

WWW.SEMAFOR.COM

“Sarah Jessica Parker, Bon Jovi — he’s putting numbers up like that,” says the company’s CEO.

At any rate, this is surely very front loaded and a few months from now the world will have moved on and no one will care.

Gaetz might be next.

WWW.CNN.COM

The Republican-led House Ethics Committee has reached out to at least one witness as part of its investigation into GOP Congressman Matt Gaetz to schedule an interview in the coming weeks, the latest sign that the once dormant probe remains open.

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

About time they get that pedo (sorry libertarians, I mean, ephebophile) out of our government. Gross that his party is well aware per comments they make when they are mad at him and do nothing about it.

Grooming kids is cool if it’s hetero grooming bro; that’s as Jesus intended.

Just now, stepee said:

It’s worse because he’s grooming but also not waiting but yeah that is pretty much what they think, he’s doing the cool kind of pedo stuff 

My brief interaction with that weird ass community taught me they’re utterly terrified to know that the woman they’re with has had better, “alpha widow” is the term these guys use. So if you groom her she doesn’t know you’re a loser. 

Just now, TUFKAK said:

My brief interaction with that weird ass community taught me they’re utterly terrified to know that the woman they’re with has had better, “alpha widow” is the term these guys use. So if you groom her she doesn’t know you’re a loser. 

We need a barf reaction here

• 2 months later...