The Senate has addressed the most pressing issue facing the nation.

Jason

I know there are obviously major differences between the two situations and this doesn't generally apply everywhere, all at once, etc. etc. but: What strikes me here is how many times in the Trump era we talked about how we shouldn't rely on norms (vs. actual laws) in government. These guys chose (a stupid) thing they didn't like and did something about it. 

Obviously their priorities are idiotic and if this is their biggest accomplishment before 2024, we'll be in good shape. :p 

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

To be fair, Fetterman is a slob who looks like he still lives in his parents' basement.

Who gives a shit? These pigs might as well be walking around greased up and nude for all the good they do the country. It's already a nonstop clown show. This is like putting your toddler in a tux and expecting that to make them act more professional. Pageantry for idiots.

• True 1
  • Halal 3

3 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I'm from PA, and I can confirm this.

That, or an Eagles/Steelers jersey.

Honestly @mclumber1 it's a little culturally insensitive of you to make fun of the traditional Pennsylvanian dress. These are people from a backwoods, backwards culture, whose heroes are a pack of unethical rabid ruffians (the Steelers). We should be more accepting of these noble savages.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

Who gives a shit? These pigs might as well be walking around greased up and nude for all the good they do the country. It's already a nonstop clown show. This is like putting your toddler in a tux and expecting that to make them act more professional. Pageantry for idiots.

:sick:

That’s a lot of swinging old wrinkly baggy flesh. 

I am one of those people who wears gym shorts and t-shirts all the time and do not generally think dressing up makes any sort of difference... and am anti-dress codes in most work places... but I guess I'm somewhat old fashioned, but I do think that congresspeople and senators should put some effort into looking professional...

But do I care enough to think it's actually important at all? No. This is a waste of time. Roll your eyes at him, make a quip here and there and move on with your life. There are a million things more important than this for the senate and the country and the media to worry about.

• True 1