What’s the stupidest thing you can thing of

stepee

Retail businesses that are only open 9-5 on weekdays, then wonder why their business sucks. Like bro when the fuck do you expect people with disposable income to shop you big dummy.

I feel like local hardware stores are always the worst for that. There was one close to where I used to live that closed at 4pm on weekdays and was only open till 1pm on Saturdays, then closed completely on Sundays.

And then it's like I bet they blame their failing business on woke ideology and vote Republican.

Grinding my gears up in this bitch. I want to support local businesses rather than go to Home Depot but you ass weasels aren't making it easy.

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Retail businesses that are only open 9-5 on weekdays, then wonder why their business sucks. Like bro when the fuck do you expect people with disposable income to shop you big dummy.

I feel like local hardware stores are always the worst for that. There was one close to where I used to live that closed at 4pm on weekdays and was only open till 1pm on Saturdays, then closed completely on Sundays.

And then it's like I bet they blame their failing business on woke ideology and vote Republican.

Grinding my gears up in this bitch. I want to support local businesses rather than go to Home Depot but you ass weasels aren't making it easy.

This reminds me of my favorite pizza shop. They are only open from 11-7 and aren't open on sundays. And this is in a party college town.

On 8/19/2023 at 9:53 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

Me asking if someone was ready to get "rocked by the hurricane" and them saying, "they won't get rocked" and it will be "a bit" windy.

I guess it's just a find out situation now.

The thing that annoys me is people from the south being like "it's just 2 inches of rain you pussies."

Like bro, you ever pour a glass of water on a wet piece of dirt and it seems to just disappear into into the ground? Then you pour that same glass of water on dried, cracked earth and it runs all over the place?

That's the difference between California getting 2 inches of rain in one burst and Florida getting 2 inches of rain in one burst. In California, the rain has nowhere to go.

That's why phoenix has a flash flood any time they have more than a gentle misting.

• Halal 1