HAPPY BIRTHDAY SBLFILMS

stepee

Thanks brooooo.

Just finished up having a birthday lunch with my fam and some friends at our favorite Italian place. We have become friends with the owners, so they sent out this crazy plate of desserts that the chef whipped up😂

IMG-8461

My kids got me some shoes. I almost exclusively wear slip-one like these, so they got me I think three different colors of the same style of shoe. They also wrote me sweet notes on the theme of “walking in your footsteps”, because my wife is very thoughtful and comes up with some theme for birthday gifts from my kiddos.

IMG-0625

And my daughter ordered another portrait of me from an Etsy shop. I told her she is going to need to stop, otherwise my like great, great, grandchildren will think I was some sort of European royal.IMG-0617

Now I’m going to watch the rest of the Astros game and then fall asleep on a lazy Sunday afternoon before I work on the various end of weekend things I do for the theaters.

Year 38 was a good one ❤️

7 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Thanks brooooo.

Just finished up having a birthday lunch with my fam and some friends at our favorite Italian place. We have become friends with the owners, so they sent out this crazy plate of desserts that the chef whipped up😂

IMG-8461 Hi“walking in your footsteps”,

I also love to trips as a gift.

7 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Thanks brooooo.

IMG-8461

My kids got me some shoes. I almost exclusively wear slip-one like these, so they got me I think three different colors of the same style of shoe. They also wrote me sweet notes on the theme of “walking in your footsteps”, because my wife is very thoughtful and comes up with some theme for birthday gifts from my kiddos.

IMG-0625

And my daughter ordered another portrait of me from an Etsy shop. I told her she is going to need to stop, otherwise my like great, great, grandchildren will think I was some sort of European royal.IMG-0617

Now I’m going to watch the rest of the Astros game and then fall asleep on a lazy Sunday afternoon before I work on the various end of weekend things I do for the theaters.

Awesome! I actually dig those shoes and LMAO at the new portrait - your daughter is freaking hilarious - glad you had a great one