Cases of leprosy on the rise in Florida: CDC

Just now, Spork3245 said:

Yea, my post wasn’t blaming the Meatball, though, without doing any research, am sure that the Florida CDC is in shambles since he became governor 

:shrug:

47 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Careful, you’re focusing too much on non important things or something 

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Yea, my post wasn’t blaming the Meatball, though, without doing any research, am sure that the Florida CDC is in shambles since he became governor 

:shrug:

I meant more in that the tweet is obviously trying to paint a picture of it basically being as though there is a plague there, so when someone who lives there and is very data oriented posts and gives a more accurate account as to how much of an issue there truly is there, I’m appreciative of the information and I don’t think anyone needs to fight back at being presented with that information. 

Taken as it’s own, I wouldn’t have commented on that post :P

You’re always on my mind baby 😉

You didn’t correct me, you got pissy over a joke tweet and did what you consistently do. And all I said was bared out by your link. You’re not as smart as you think you are my guy.

this has been as hilarious to me as when you tried to explain my career to me

41 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

You didn’t correct me, you got pissy over a joke tweet and did what you consistently do. And all I said was bared out by your link. You’re not as smart as you think you are my guy.

@SaysWho? will decide if he is as smart as he thinks he is.

• Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • True 1

44 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

this feels like a lot of projection, which is par for the course. You are the only person in this thread who  is blowing a gasket. I calmly laid out my point, and you became upset immediately, which you are prone to do.

And you didn’t answer the question. Wade agreed with me wholeheartedly, even saying this was irrelevant. Why are you so scared to mention him? Go ahead and tell him he’s not that smart. Or with all the bravado, is muscleman afraid of getting his account wiped if he’s a little too angry?

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

this feels like a lot of projection, which is par for the course. You are the only person in this thread who  is blowing a gasket. I calmly laid out my point, and you became upset immediately, which you are prone to do.

And you didn’t answer the question. Wade agreed with me wholeheartedly, even saying this was irrelevant. Why are you so scared to mention him? Go ahead and tell him he’s not that smart. Or with all the bravado, is muscleman afraid of getting his account wiped if he’s a little too angry?

Lololol

i left for five years, he can delete me, i won’t care. I have a super fulfilling life outside of a video game message board.

You see, we have one thing in common, we both present information to people less intelligent than us that people more intelligent than us achieved. I just don’t confuse their intelligence for my own like you do.

I just get more money for it 😂

Again, I do not fucking care about the issues facing your flyover state 

2 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Lololol

i left for five years, he can delete me, i won’t care. I have a super fulfilling life outside of a video game message board.

You see, we have one thing in common, we both present information to people less intelligent than us that people more intelligent than us achieved. I just don’t confuse their intelligence for my own like you do.

I just get more money for it 😂

Again, I do not fucking care about the issues facing your flyover state 

Then tell him he’s not as smart as he thinks he is by finding this as irrelevant as I do. Let him know this has strong global warming isn’t happening energy.

Just now, TUFKAK said:

Oh the weatherman is responding 

im breathless with anticipation 

This must be that fulfilling life you were talking about. 😬

• Hugs 1

I’m going to Fiji in two months, my one friend here knows as I sent her the booking confirmation 😂

I still enjoy the weatherman recognizing my muscles baby 🥰

if Wade wants to delete me he can, you playing that card is fucking pathetic. Like the person who pretends telling people to run is at the same level as those running towards them. So brave much courage 

Just now, TUFKAK said:

I’m going to Fiji in two months, my one friend here knows as I sent her the booking confirmation 😂

I still enjoy the weatherman recognizing my muscles baby 🥰

if Wade wants to delete me he can, you playing that card is fucking pathetic. Like the person who pretends telling people to run is at the same level as those running towards them. So brave much courage 

So you’re a wuss. Well, nothing new was learned. You go after me because you think I’m an easy target (even though I can break you mentally, apparently, since you’re still obsessing over me correcting you 10 months ago), but you’re scared to provoke him even though he said exactly what I did.

6 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

So you’re a wuss. Well, nothing new was learned. You go after me because you think I’m an easy target (even though I can break you mentally, apparently, since you’re still obsessing over me correcting you 10 months ago), but you’re scared to provoke him even though he said exactly what I did.

Again, I don’t care about Florida 

I find old world diseases funny in Florida

Wait, ten months ago? Wtf

wait, wait. Are you keeping score from something I don’t even remember lol but I’m stuck on you in

Also saying I won’t call Wade out it hilarious considering what I just did when I was in Costa Rica.

5 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Now you know how it feels

Hide contents

Couldn’t resist sorry. I heart you lots.

I am quite intoxicated and my kickball team is over to swim in the pool I just finished and somehow I still want to read what you’re rote here and I love you so much

frufghr and kab need to kiss and make up. I’m sorry to anybody who I hurt feelings. I can’t believe we lost this playoff game. Droopped by my brother in law lost it. Oh well gin and tonic time let’s go. Swimming may be a bad idea in current state oh well

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

I am quite intoxicated and my kickball team is over to swim in the pool I just finished and somehow I still want to read what you’re rote here and I love you so much

frufghr and kab need to kiss and make up. I’m sorry to anybody who I hurt feelings. I can’t believe we lost this playoff game. Droopped by my brother in law lost it. Oh well gin and tonic time let’s go. Swimming may be a bad idea in current state oh well

This reads like I posted it 

9 hours ago, stepee said:

I meant more in that the tweet is obviously trying to paint a picture of it basically being as though there is a plague there, so when someone who lives there and is very data oriented posts and gives a more accurate account as to how much of an issue there truly is there, I’m appreciative of the information and I don’t think anyone needs to fight back at being presented with that information. 

Taken as it’s own, I wouldn’t have commented on that post :P

I thought the tweet being hyperbolic was kind of obvious. Giving the actual numbers is fine and helpful, however, I’d also argue that whether there’s 20 cases or 200 cases of malaria, it’s kinda “wtf” considering the other diseases popping up in FL near-simultaneously, alongside the rarity (in the US) of all of them. For instance, Dengue is not common in the US, but it does happen, there’s been 1 case in Texas recently, but 10 cases in FL. It’s an odd coincidence that many of these uncommon diseases are seemingly having their highest numbers this year in one specific state.

8 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I need to post here more when I’m drunk as opposed to when I’m having my morning coffee or on my lunch break.

• Hype 1