To The Dads!

TheRealSmallville

Yo all of you fathers of D1P - I just wanted to wish all of you beautiful bastards a wonderful Fathers Day weekend! 

I, myself, never spread my seed (that I'm aware of...) and I got the 'ol Michael Scott snip in 2021 (no snap to go with that snip, however). BUT!! Though I do not have fruits of my loins that look like me, thank Zod, I do have two absolutely AMAZING daughters who I refuse to put "step" in front of, and they are the reason to keep going. 

Sex with their Mom is good too, I don't wanna forget that part :buttsex:

So if you have fathered little cretins of your own, or if you were man enough to step up and take on the challenge of being a Dad without contributing to their DNA, I press F to pay respect! 

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

Father’s Day Weekend, Part 2

My wife sent my kids with me to the Astros game. My oldest had to work because his jerk boss* wouldn’t let him have the day off, so we brought my granny. At age 84, this is her first professional sporting event in person ever!

IMG-0006

IMG-0009

*me, I’m the jerk boss 😂

14 hours ago, sblfilms said:

My kids got me this rad ballpark tour map for my road trip next summer where I plan to visit at least 50% of all the parks in the MLB.

Nice!

Outside of Detroit I've been to Cleveland, San Fran, St. Louis, and Atlanta (Turner Field) and I'm going to Fenway this August. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sblfilms said:

My kids got me this rad ballpark tour map for my road trip next summer where I plan to visit at least 50% of all the parks in the MLB.Full-Size-Render

That’s really cool. I’ve seen similar maps. 

I’ve been to the old Busch Stadium(STL) x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley, Nationals Park, Guaranteed Rate(CWS), and T-Mobile(SEA).

Kinda bummed I won’t add any this year, but Japan more than makes up for it. :p