Drinking Coke and Pepsi may increase testicle size and testosterone production, study says

TheShader

My mom has been known to let my friends know I had the biggest testicles on any baby she’d ever seen, and the doctor and nurses agreed when she took me to the pediatrician.

They did not say the same about my penis though

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

My mom has been known to let my friends know I had the biggest testicles on any baby she’d ever seen, and the doctor and nurses agreed when she took me to the pediatrician.

You can either be blessed with meat or potatoes, but you can't be blessed with both.

2 hours ago, TheShader said:

Researchers claim the study “demonstrated a high dose of Pepsi or Coca-Cola could promote testis growth and development”

As a result of developing testicular cancer from chugging down all that 4-methylimidazole (a carcinogen and byproduct of the caramel coloring they use) :thinking: ?

5 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I can understand the doctor and nurses, but why is your mom a baby testicle connoisseur?

On 2/24/2023 at 7:19 PM, sblfilms said:

All bag and no pipe eh?

• 2 weeks later...