High-altitude UFO shot down over Alaska

Jason

On 2/17/2023 at 8:44 AM, CayceG said:

Coolest timeline. 

Hobby group gets balloon shot down by an F-22 easily puts them in the top tier of hobby groups.

As an intellectual the coolest timeline would have been an alien spacecraft somehow shot down by an F-22. Alternatively a human spacecraft/time travel craft would probably be even more interesting.

Edit: Cool the community edition of Xenonauts added local forces downing the ocational UFO. Damn Xenos.

Spoiler
Xi and I in a covert tech shopProcure lots of balloons with the funds we've gotLaunch them all at the break of dawnTill one by one, they were goneBack at base, sparks in the softwareFlash the message "Something's out there"Floating in the cold spring sky99 spy balloons go by

99 spy balloonsFloating through Canadian skiesPanic bells, it's red alertThere's something here from somewhere elseThe war machine springs to lifeOpens up one eager eyeFocusing it on the skyThe 99 spy balloons go by

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue16 officials argue about what to doTo worry, worry, super scurryCall the troops out in a hurryThis is what we've waited forThis is it, boys, this is warThe old 'Big Guy' is on the lineAs 99 spy balloons go by

99 knights of the airRide super high-tech jet fightersEveryone's a superheroEveryone's Pete "Maverick"With orders to identifyTo clarify and classifyScrambling the fresh spring sky99 spy balloons go by

As 99 spy balloons go by

99 dreams I have hadIn every one, a spy balloonIt's all over, and I'm standing prettyIn this dust that was a cityIf I could find a souvenirJust to prove the world was hereAnd here is a spy balloonI think of you, and let it go