JOBS JOBS JOBS!

Haven’t looked at the specifics, but I’ll be interested to see what happens in construction employment the next few months. Hearing from friends at DR Horton that they’ve frozen land acquisitions for the next 12 months, and new starts are getting cut due to current inventory levels and the growing gap between completing homes and closing the sale. 

Listen here mother fuckers the american economy is in shambles and I don’t give a fuck what anyone says i’m going to make this recession happen /seeminglyeveryone

It’s really just going for the broken clock thing at this point. It’s really showing how the rich and politicians crave a recession and consider it a needed part of the cycle and actively strive for it. 

• Halal 2

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Haven’t looked at the specifics, but I’ll be interested to see what happens in construction employment the next few months. Hearing from friends at DR Horton that they’ve frozen land acquisitions for the next 12 months, and new starts are getting cut due to current inventory levels and the growing gap between completing homes and closing the sale. 

Construction added 25,000 jobs in January, reflecting an employment gain in specialty trade contractors (+22,000).

From the bls 

residential construction was basically flat per table B-1

10 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Funny how that works when prices don't fall but interest rates rise....one has to give...

• 1 year later...